Diablo® III

Rate the Monk Above You- Version Last Empire!

@Evolution

Regarding to your pvg 26, you arleady have good hp and decent armor. Peeped your gears are missing alot AR or single resistance. I think you should improve it, otherwise you have problem on sustainbility especially on high MP level. (7.9/10)
@Evolution

Regarding to your pvg 26, you arleady have good hp and decent armor. Peeped your gears are missing alot AR or single resistance. I think you should improve it, otherwise you have problem on sustainbility especially on high MP level. (7.9/10)

I have 500+ ar what should I be looking for in terms of total ar? I run mp10 just fine I do die once in a while but I hinge most of that on still learning the class. Or when I try to tank on multiple tree posions lol. But seriously what should I try to get my ar up to.

53k hp
5000+ armor
500+ar
200k+ dps

What should I try to improve them stats to. That's what I have now. My buid is a vs buff monk I use guiding light and SOothing breeze with overawe and ep.

Thx in adavnce :)
@Evolution

I have 500+ ar what should I be looking for in terms of total ar? I run mp10 just fine I do die once in a while but I hinge most of that on still learning the class. Or when I try to tank on multiple tree posions lol. But seriously what should I try to get my ar up to.

53k hp
5000+ armor
500+ar
200k+ dps

What should I try to improve them stats to. That's what I have now. My buid is a vs buff monk I use guiding light and SOothing breeze with overawe and ep.

Your listed gear stat is just right at the basic balance monk. I can say more AR and armor can tank on high MP level. The total damage reduction is pretty important. try to get TDR near to 92% and EHP over 500k. Peeped your build looks like a cookie with palm. Well you dont have enough spirit regen because you are using single gen build. You should change to bi-gen or tri-gen build. Those builds has more dps and spirit gen fast. Guiding light is good on group play. If you pick bi or tri-gen, you should replace GL by Combination strike. Try to read and learn other players build and gear farming. Good luck!

53k hp
5000+ armor
500+ar
200k+ dps

Your listed gear stat is just right at the basic balance monk. I can say more AR and armor can tank on high MP level. The total damage reduction is pretty important. try to get TDR near to 92% and EHP over 500k. Peeped your build looks like a cookie with palm. Well you dont have enough spirit regen because you are using single gen build. You should change to bi-gen or tri-gen build. Those builds has more dps and spirit gen fast. Guiding light is good on group play. If you pick bi or tri-gen, you should replace GL by Combination strike. Try to read and learn other players build and gear farming. Good luck!

Thx for the input. I don't run my monk solo I only run him in groups to fully utilize the buffing aspect of the build. I feel if I do run solo is prob try a bell build. But Thx again for the input.
@evolution
not at all.
jesus your monk is amazing.
@KKnexus

Get a nats set... loses the shens.
Blacktorns belt with no bonus. Get a witchy.
Crit + AR/Vit and you'll have a good time.

5/10
@Kojin, nice looking Monk, however, I would try and replace the amethysts with emeralds in your chest piece if you can. I understand why you did it but I would be on the look out for vit elsewhere if possible. Also, I think you could do with another 50 AR, possibly 100 if you can find it. Other than that looks good. 8/10

Please rate my 100K monk Spearbrave.

Spear-chucker
@!@#$%^-*!@er (LOL),

Only thing I see would be to upgrade your gems; you would get +168 dex if you had all radiant stars.

7/10
@ GoneTomorrow nice monk i like you fist weapons
@JROK, You can craft more amulets to get one with at least dex/10cc/90cd and if it roll vit/all resist that would be nice. I would get a new life steal weapon. Also you can get more dps if switch your belt to a witching hour. In general you need more cc (45-50) and cd (450-500). The most important is that you feel comfortable and enjoy the game in the mp that you play.
6/10
Returning after a VEEERY long hiatus.

What should my item upgrade priorities be?
@WillxD

8.25/10 with points off for being a bit light on EHP and using an EF. Could be 9/10 with a better HF ring. There is still room to improve; there are a couple of wasted stats too (GF% and single resists), and replacing those with EHP mods would help.

@Sam

You gotta rate someone first. Short take for now...4.5/10
@!@#$%^-*!@er (LOL),

Only thing I see would be to upgrade your gems; you would get +168 dex if you had all radiant stars.

7/10

I appreciate the rating but if I added radiant stars to my gear it would somewhat defeat the purpose of a budget monk.

RATE THE PERSON ABOVE ME.

Spear-chucker
@AZsnowstorm
looks pretty nice apart from the gloves. in general you should do some crafting even if its a pain in the you know what.

6/10

my monk:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Seraphim-2480/hero/17603476
50k hp 5k armor 600ish resists (after passives). still new at this monk stuff so go easy on me
Edited by Seraphim#2480 on 10/30/2013 9:25 PM PDT
@seraphim nice monk you have I am completely against ef but you do have a fairly nice one. I suggest changing your main hand to a sword extra speed is always nice. I think the next step for you is to go owe free and make some use from having an extra passive

8/10
Edited by BladeMaster#1559 on 10/30/2013 9:32 PM PDT
@BM
10/10!!
GG non-LS gears!!!
what's your next conquest? non-spirit generator build?
@death
Not sure what the next one will be yet still enjoying the non life steal build probably stay with it and see what happens come xpac. My goal is to have 600 all res 50k HP 250k dps which should work out to about 600k Ehp. Hit 2.3-2.5 APS with 2500+LOH and I'll be face rolling. Getting close to it but my HP took a hit with the purchase of my unity ring.
Edited by BladeMaster#1559 on 10/30/2013 11:10 PM PDT
Hey nice build Blademaster, great to see a LoH orientated build with those awesome Blackthornes pants!. How does the mp10 go with LoH? 10/10
@HeMan
Pretty much goes just as easy as life steal. LOH is almost just as good only difference is life steal procs off anything doing damage so sweeping wind cyclones and whatnot can heal you. LOH procs from hits so faster APS is mandatory.

To next rater hit up HeMan
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]