Diablo® III

Rate the Monk Above You- Version Last Empire!

@ Deathroyalty,
458k dps and 209k eHP.... 10/10 for glass cannon :)
@ Deathroyalty,

Guess u missed two more monks
@ Deathroyalty,

Guess u missed two more monks

LMAO, it's early still :P, but yes I did hahaha
@chock your monk is good you have 780k ehp and 250k unbuff dps with wkl good job there buddy!
9.5/10 (you are still missing some luxury items though ^^)

my monk : http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/itay-2123/Female/30299962
(dont rate my us monk its just a fun char main is on eu)

edit: i accidently rated someone else no turning back now ( i was viewing page 1 instead of page 3 :P)
Edited by itay#2123 on 10/10/2013 4:36 AM PDT
@Itay
Looking thru your profile i see you are the new mone on block >:) judging by skills your monk is using you are on the right track. My recommendation is get more crit damage and perhaps more cc as well the balance to aim should be 50 CC and 500 CD since you are using Nat set. Also if you could replace you 2 handed weapon with something that has a open socket , LS and CD. Lastly if you could change your SOJ with something else. My rating for your monk is 5/10 for now and keep up good work! Cheers!

Edit: Craft more ammy, shoulder, glove and bracer >:)
Edited by BONEYARD#1410 on 10/10/2013 6:29 AM PDT
@BONEYARD

I don't play Softcore just throwing that out there so my analysis will be kind of skewed.
Your gear is pretty top notch for the build; that kind of build is close to impossible to pull off on MP10 HC without dying I can tell that much from my perspective. I can see that your bells would hit incredibly hard with 3 combination strikes. The only thing I would suggest is improving the amulet and getting trifecta gloves with CD.
9\10
@SILVONT

62k HP with 207k damage. In hardcore! Very nice stats.

In my opinion, I'd get a few more pieces with ASI. Though since you are still alive, pretty sure you know what you're doing. :)
@ Silvont,

Dame man, all 5 classes in HC @ P100 and still alive!! You are rocking my friend. Very nice achievement indeed. Grats to you!!
View profile
@ Silvont,

Dame man, all 5 classes in HC @ P100 and still alive!! You are rocking my friend. Very nice achievement indeed. Grats to you!!

HAMBONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: also< WOW silvont, that's impressive indeed.
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 10/10/2013 7:53 AM PDT
@ Minato

I drool over your weapons. A 6/25 WKL with over 1000 DPS! I think the clear upgrade path for you is Nat's boots and a nice nat's ring with crit chance or crit damage. The 7% crit chance bonus from the set will be a huge boost. Also, get rid of the hellfire, put amethyst in your helm, and rock higher MPs faster for more experience, loot, etc.

As for me. I am struggling with weapon choice. I have a 6/25 WKL for offhand, but don't know which of the two weapons currently shown in my profile are best to use with it. The mace is slower, and has higher DPS (both paper and damage on Fists of Thunder and Sweeping Wind), but somehow the fist feels like it spawns more tornadoes, even though none of the damage calculators show that to be true. MY EHP is over 500K so I have little trouble on MP10, but i think I need a damage upgrade, so not sure what the next step is. I have about 100 mill to spend - advice welcome.
@Itay
Looking thru your profile i see you are the new mone on block >:) judging by skills your monk is using you are on the right track. My recommendation is get more crit damage and perhaps more cc as well the balance to aim should be 50 CC and 500 CD since you are using Nat set. Also if you could replace you 2 handed weapon with something that has a open socket , LS and CD. Lastly if you could change your SOJ with something else. My rating for your monk is 5/10 for now and keep up good work! Cheers!

Edit: Craft more ammy, shoulder, glove and bracer >:)

you looked at my us monk my main is on eu so please check him out

skip me guys
I've been running crypts lately, that's the reason for the hellfire and red gem in helm. I get 50-60m exp a run. My axe needs an upgrade badly, and I'll be leaning towards swords to attack faster. My WKL is my baby. :)

For your weapons, the mace would give a bit more damage, but your fist would attack a lot faster. It's your preference, really. IMO, I'd go with the fist until you get a nice upgrade. I just like to attack fast.
@suileabhain

your build is really special. i think u waste to wkl. basically the wkl build should go with fot and cyclone because the lighting dmg. u use alot strong spirit build such as wol, ep, tr.... so u turn on exalted spirit and get rid of the sti. i think that is not good to u with that low ar. 5/10
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 10/10/2013 4:45 PM PDT
@ManUnited - very good well balanced Monk, all gear is top notch and probably several billions for any meaningful upgrade 9.5/10
@Heman - Nice monk, i guess all you could do is add some AR 9/10
@Chock - great dps, good looking mitigation but HP lower than I'd like as a HC player. 9/10
@Chock - great dps, good looking mitigation but HP lower than I'd like as a HC player. 9/10

uhm i currently don't have an amethyst on my head.. and if you mean that im an HC player, well im not hehe..
[quote]
you looked at my us monk my main is on eu so please check him out

skip me guys

Okay, sorry for the mess up. I have viewed your toon Female's profile. She has a good dps at 250+K with SoJ. However that the only good thing that i can say about her. She is weak on defense her armor and resistance are low. Even with OwE just improved to around 20%. Her semi BELL/TR build looks okay. My rating for your Female monk is 7/10. Cheers!

@Silvont
Thank you for your comments. Cheers!
Edited by BONEYARD#1410 on 10/10/2013 8:07 PM PDT
Awaiting to hear how bad mine is. Stun and LPSS build because **** the police.
dropping by for a rating
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]