Diablo® III

350k RendWW barb 400mil XP/perhour Crypts run

Looking to start a barb/ WD fast Crypt run team.

~10 minute full clear of:
3 minute Woods prep and Crypts prep
2 minutes to gain 4 NV
Crypts all trash mobs
Fields all trash mobs

Skipping over all elites after 5 NV.

80mil XP PER run - doing about 5 games each hour.

80mil x 5 runs = 400 mil per hour w/ Ruby in helm, Hellfire ring, and Leorics Signet in Crypts only

Must have:
Barb - 250k+ DPS w/Hellfire ring
MUST use a life steal Skorn
Use my build setup - Rend/WW/Overpower - Killing spree AND Brawler passive

WD - 230k unbuffed
MUST have 24% movement speed
Use Locust Swarm - Pestilence and Mass Confusion - Paranoia

Add me

EndlessBarb#1467
Edited by EndlessBarb#1467 on 10/11/2013 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Running now for awhile.
Edited by EndlessBarb#1467 on 10/6/2013 1:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Running now, looking for some nice Rend WW overpower skorn barbs.
Reply Quote
Looking for barbs only atm.
Reply Quote
Just hit p100 on my 4th barb in 47 hours and 19 mins playtime! Ty to everyone that has joined my runs. Under 50 hours is not possible without a solid team. Starting 5th barb now.

Still looking for those nice Skorn barbs. High end WD's I am taking as well.
Edited by EndlessBarb#1467 on 10/6/2013 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Running. No EF barbs
Reply Quote
Paragon 49 with 5th barb in 9 hours.

Farming now with 265k WD. Skorn barbs where are you
Reply Quote
Need some nice 24% move speed WD's to learn and run with me and some barbs. 14 hours on my para 66 barb currently.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^ 80 mil xp per run. Currently 25 hours played on para 85 barb.
Edited by EndlessBarb#1467 on 10/9/2013 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
boomertown#1892.
getting error:1 when trying to send u a friend request :o
Reply Quote
@EndlessBarb

I didn't believe I could reach 400mil xp per hour until I ran with you a few times recently. Good fun! Thanks!

I would like to suggest you write a little bit about gameplay strategy especially at FoM so that newer players will not be confused ingame and you have to spend time explaining it.
Reply Quote
direwolf#1828 if anyone needs a barb still
Reply Quote
@EndlessBarb

I didn't believe I could reach 400mil xp per hour until I ran with you a few times recently. Good fun! Thanks!

I would like to suggest you write a little bit about gameplay strategy especially at FoM so that newer players will not be confused ingame and you have to spend time explaining it.

Yeah FoM is definitely the hardest part of the entire run. It requires some good teamwork to clear efficiently and is the biggest gear check. Crypts is always relatively fast and easy even with mediocre gear, but a slow Fields clear is a good sign 1 or more players on the team are lacking.

Instead of having someone try to pull half the zone to the entrance of Crypts, the entire team will be pulling and clearing Fields together right after we exit Crypts. There are about 5 'pull spots' on the map that my team and I like to drag the mobs and kill at - instead of killing each small pile one by one. I or someone else will place a banner at the next 'pull spot', have the whole team stop there, and kill the mobs we are currently pulling. The Barbs will Rend/WW everything and the WD will drop their Slam dance and Mass confusion if they are off cooldown. This strategy leads to a very fast FULL FoM clear. About 2 1/2 minutes. I say 'FULL' because we actually kill every mob in the zone, unlike other open Crypt runs that just pull as few good pack of mobs to the entrance Fields of Misery, kill, and then restart the run.

Fields is a excellent XP zone and is the reason why my runs can break 80 million. I require a pretty high DPS on players characters solely because of this zone. Anything lower that I ask for will not be able to do a full clear in 10 minutes. I stress it very often in our group runs.
Edited by EndlessBarb#1467 on 10/10/2013 1:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am not doing anything.. Cody is scamming my id as his own. reporting
Edited by Kelemvor#1820 on 10/10/2013 4:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^ para 90 in 29 hours playtime
Reply Quote
i have a similar build and i would love to try this run. add me if you need another barb.
carpediem#1187
Reply Quote
250k unbuffed life steal Skorn barbs and 230k unbuffed WDs using the build I have described is all I'm adding atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]