Diablo® III

Hex - Jinx Question....

PaulNg and other WD experts could you please enlighten me....

I main a Wizard. Recently reached P100 with her, and switched to WD (who was already P22). Having a blast. :)

My question, as the title says, is regarding Hex - Jinx.

I've seen the Shaman hexing a target to pig, which means its essentially gonna take 20% additional damage from all attacks. However, some targets, like Unburied, Uninterred, Knarled Walkers, Plague Nests don't turn into pigs. Does that mean they are not hexed, or cannot be?

Elite Savage Beasts and even KWs can be hexed properly, so why not the said ones above?

Any insight will be appreciated. Thanks. :)
Reply Quote
10/06/2013 01:02 AMPosted by Tensor
However, some targets, like Unburied, Uninterred, Knarled Walkers, Plague Nests don't turn into pigs. Does that mean they are not hexed, or cannot be?

You are right, some types of mobs are immune to Hex. Worse examples are Mallet Lords and Tremors.

Separately, some bosses are immune to Fear. Guardians (depending on their type) are resistant to fire/lightning/poison (we output about 48.5% damage only).
Reply Quote
Okay so they completely ignore hex. Good to know. Not really. :P :P

Yea, I know about the Guardians of A2. Not only those, there are a lot of annoying mobs there. Part of the reason why I only choose run it with RobertVarga, Liquid and a GG Vacuum Monk. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]