Diablo® III

Need gearing suggestions COB WD

Where should I look to begin upgrading gear to increase DPS while at least maintaining EHP? Only 100 mil budget at the moment. Thanks for any and all help b
Reply Quote
You have a decent gear set so it will be hard to upgrade and maintain ehp for 100m.

The only thing that stands out is getting a better skorn. The rest is just maximizing int, cc and cd where you can.
Reply Quote
So strange, I just wrote something very similar in another thread. Most of the content is applicable to you as well.
-------------
With some very minor tweaks, you can already be farming in the popular routes of MP10 (A1 festering, fields, hollow, A2 oasis and its sub-dungeons). Group runs here will provide plenty of exp and A1/A2 keys.

Therefore, you can drop your exp gem in helm, and your HF ring and focus on gear to perform those routes more efficiently.

For anyone that wants to go Inna's pants, the main goal has to be that extra 1% CHC, or it becomes totally pointless. Then the "extra 1% CHC" needs to be compared with the rest of the gear. You are missing so much CHC it doesn't make sense to need Inna's pants. You can achieve much better overall upgrades via (rare pants + lacuni combo) or (blackthorne's pants + lacuni combo) or simply (rare pants + crafted bracer combo). If you insist on Inna's pants path for longer-term gear planning, make sure you have >170 vit in that slot (200 Vit is best).

I mentioned about very minor tweaks to farm MP10. Perhaps you can change out the gems as I suggested (helm and pants), and put in 2 Vit gems into your Inna's. When you reach high Paragon level, merge all the 3 amethyst gems for your helm and put Topaz into your Inna's pants.
Get a build that is optimized for the group farm routes, for example:
SW:HG, SH:VS, Hex:Jinx, F:CoB, MC:P, LS:P (or LS:DS).
Passives = SV, BR, GF

If you're still not tanky enough, take out GF passive and put in JF passive. Note that LS:DS and GF are conditional mana tools, you need crowded places for them to work well, especially in PTV mode.

For the time being, I'd stick with the TotD mojo because >250 Vit is very hard to re-allocate. You need more eHP to be running MP10.

Group runs with teamwork is your best path forward. You are going in with "weaker" gear so you need to be better at your techniques and casting sequences, and your team must do their part.

Edit: say if your online now, add me. I'm going to do some exp runs soon.

Edited by PaulNg#6869 on 10/7/2013 10:35 AM PDT
-----------------

Since you're on the Skorn path, follow Valsuvius advise (ignore the mojo part above).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]