Diablo® III

Was wondering when we gona actually pvp...

So when are we getting:

- no cooldowns on anything
- teleport without cooldown on all chars
- spirit/mana/arcane/fury pots

Just asking...how long is blizzard going to troll us? Its been over a year. Without these features pvp and the game in general is garbage.
Reply Quote
As a long time D2 Light Sorc and Bone Spear Nec I found the changes to D3 very cool imo.

• I really like cooldowns. It adds more long time timing aspects and less mistakes to be made.
  • Barb with Tele? OP lol. Monk already has Tele :/ WD Spirit Walk, DH SS. I think a no CD Tele would be awesome tho!
  • Again, the timing aspect of D3 is very appealing to me. Quoting Kekfa here "The Crux of PVP is Situational awareness, Timing, and Resource/CD management."
  • I agree that Blizzard really should have released more PvP Content, but nothing is stopping you from going out and having fun in brawling games!
    Edited by Saltydog#1871 on 10/4/2013 1:28 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    I essentially agree with Saltydog. Cooldowns are imo a good idea to avoid things like potting, and timing management is an attractive add. As an exception, maybe wizards could teleport with zero CD using stats from some items...
    Reply Quote
    Man, do any of these mouth breathers actually think through their suggestions before they offer them? "No cds on anything would fix pvp!!!!" Except for the part where Wd's end up with unlimited spirit walk, monks end up with unlimited serenity, and barbs end up with unlimited wotb/ignore pain.
    Edited by Mirai#1802 on 10/4/2013 5:29 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Man, do any of these mouth breathers actually think through their suggestions before they offer them? "No cds on anything would fix pvp!!!!" Except for the part where Wd's end up with unlimited spirit walk, monks end up with unlimited serenity, and barbs end up with unlimited wotb/ignore pain.

Your gear is junk and you made a WD to compensate for your poverty/incompetence. It's not the "no cool-down" that has to be compatible with the skills, it's the skills that have to be compatible with the "no cool-down". Having no cool-down on skills is not negotiable in my book. In Diablo 2 you only had 1 second cool-down on blizzard, because it had -350% cold pierce and killed in 1 hit.

My issue is not why the producers added cool-downs and super skills...my issue is why they called it Diablo 3? You wana add supers and cool-downs, call it Street Fighter 3. It's MISREPRESENTATION. It's a type of trolling. This is not Diablo.
    Reply Quote
    Lol Jester gear isn't everything. Kefka (Mirai) has serious skill anyone who says otherwise likely is just butthurt haha.
    Edited by Saltydog#1871 on 10/5/2013 1:54 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    10/05/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Saltydog
    Lol Jester gear isn't everything. Kefka (Mirai) has serious skill anyone who says otherwise likely is just butthurt haha.

Does he have d2 footage to back it up? I got a whole youtube channel "proxyspam" filled with d2 duels. If he was Hibria from d2 or projectakira, DoD-morfessa or Doctorninja or the likes I would respect him as a known diablo pvper but he's just a D3 spawn playing a WD with failed blackthornes for elite bonus...he has no clue what diablo pvp is by playing d3. How dares he contradict me. He has nothing to show for.

I don't know who he is. Never heard of him. Whenever he wants a d2 *%*%%!#! add Ksa-Nuker.
    Reply Quote
    I'm talking to dudes who never played D1 nor D2, so it's normal they don't know what my problem is. I'm saying D3 is cool, it's nice but its NOT DIABLO. Why? Because:

- Diablo1&2 have mana/energy shield, Diablo 3 doesnt,
    - Diablo1&2 have teleport without cooldown on all chars, Diablo 3 doesnt,
    - Diablo1&2 have fireball, Diablo 3 doesnt, FIREBALL? DIABLO WITHOUT FIREBALL?

FIRE BALL.

FIRE BALL.

FIRE BALL.

FIRE BALL.

FIRE BALL.

Not wasting anymore time. You get the point, it's not Diablo.
    Reply Quote
    Don't be all elitist and judgmental. You don't even know the guy.

Fact is the game is called "Diablo".
    Whether you like that or not is your opinion.
    Reply Quote
    Sure, I also know I am not the only Diablo fan that Blizzard raged with Diablo 3 release.

The way I see it is, either blizzard removes cool-downs on skills and adds teleport on all chars, or MODS will. Either way, the cool-downs will go away and in my opinion it will be very unfair for legit players when modders will have such extreme advantage. System has problems:

- Run/Walk too slow, needs to be doubled.
    - Cast rate needs to be distinguished from increased attack speed. The two are not the same.
    - 1.0 attack speed chars can somehow teleport 4x in 1 second using wormhole. So is it 1 attack per second or 4? They have to choose.
    - weapon damage should only count on melee skills. A sharp weapon has nothing to do with how hard your blizzard hits. This is old rage, not going into it.
    - The dps figure doesn't predict real dps. 300k Meteor with 30 APOC can do 10 million dps to a mob, so the figure is meaningless.
    - Basic mathematical calculations fail. You do the math but the system shows something else.
    - freeze should be the only ground control. If I do not command the char to move, the char should not run away in fear, anxiety or to !@#$%^-*!e while im dueling.
    Edited by Jester#1853 on 10/5/2013 3:01 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Dude this video was cringe worthy sorry.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWfQi-V8vcc

All I could think of was this
    http://i.imgur.com/TAPE4mf.jpg
    Reply Quote
    1. My FB sorc was named HuG and was ranked #6 on the USeast jsp pvp ladder.

2. Your ideas are !@#$ty and you should feel bad. D2 pvp system is outdated and untenable, if you don't like it, too bad.

3. "YOUR GEAR BLOWS THEREFORE YOU BLOW"... looks like somebody graduated from the Pbe school of debate! What can we expect from the same mouth breather who thinks there's nothing wrong with a 0 cd spirit walk and serenity.
    Edited by Mirai#1802 on 10/5/2013 4:04 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    1. My FB sorc was named HuG and was ranked #6 on the USeast jsp pvp ladder.

2. Your ideas are !@#$ty and you should feel bad. D2 pvp system is outdated and untenable, if you don't like it, too bad.

3. "YOUR GEAR BLOWS THEREFORE YOU BLOW"... looks like somebody graduated from the Pbe school of debate! What can we expect from the same mouth breather who thinks there's nothing wrong with a 0 cd spirit walk and serenity.

Our friend Salty says I haven't even met you but by looking at your gear, I even know what you have for breakfast. The simple fact that you chose a 19.5% Fear EF clearly indicates you're all about BM and aren't willing to have anything close to a friendly duel. Won't even mention the 1k life regen which is bm in D2&D3. I'm pretty sure in D2 on HuG they didn't let you regen life on your es sorce and you know it.
    Reply Quote
    Just look at my gear if you're clueless about what a GM duel is.

Life per second: 0
    Ground control: 0
    No freeze skills

Is it that hard to be GM?
    Reply Quote
    So when are we getting:

- no cooldowns on anything
    - teleport without cooldown on all chars
    - spirit/mana/arcane/fury pots

Just asking...how long is blizzard going to troll us? Its been over a year. Without these features pvp and the game in general is garbage.

I remember this guy quite clearly! *sarcastic laugh* He was one of those self-proclaimed Diablo 2 veterans that had a "real" say to the Diablo 3 brawling mechanics when he posted months ago.

Jester i thought you quit already, what is the point of you trolling these forums again?

This guy is an absolute garbage player. Relies on nothing, but brute power as an excuse for PvP prowess/skill. His player skill is definitely a 0/10 or even a negative -10/10 for reaching Paragon 100 without understanding anything.

He is quite famous for calling most skills "bad manners", because he cannot win a single match against smart players.ROFL. I remember him making making thread months ago saying that the game is too easy since he bought all the gears in the RMAH on a whim yet cannot even survive in PvP.
    Reply Quote
    ^ my WH > your account

You got star gems in your gear dude, play tetris...
    Reply Quote
    ^ my WH > your account

The reason i remember you is because i have beaten you many times before. In fact for old times sake, I will gladly have a go at it again just so that i can hear you say "dude those skills are BM" again. :)

I am online now and i have added you, let us relive the past in its full glory? :)

I'm glad that your indulgence on pure item brutality + zero player skill has not changed. ROFL.
    Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 10/6/2013 9:14 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    ^ my WH > your account

The reason i remember you is because i have beaten you countless times before. :)
    In fact for old times sake, I will gladly do it again if you want. :)

You want to duel now? :)

Your indulgence on pure item brutality + zero player skill has not changed, i'm glad. ROFL.

ss or it didn't happen

I'll duel your wizzard

P.S. How come you don't dye your items yellow?
    Edited by Jester#1853 on 10/6/2013 9:15 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    ss or it didn't happen

I'll duel your wizzard

How about my monk instead? :)
    Reply Quote
    ss or it didn't happen

I'll duel your wizzard

How about my monk instead? :)

No I'm dodging your monk. Dye your items yellow please so I know who I'm dealing with.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]