Diablo® III

Was wondering when we gona actually pvp...

Sorry, forgot you got no gold, I'll buy you some yellow dyes add Jester#1853

I can donate you 1M gold. Bet it will feed your kind for a week.
Reply Quote
10/06/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Jester
No I'm dodging your monk. Dye your items yellow please so I know who I'm dealing with.

So you wanna duel the monk or no? :) Afraid?
Reply Quote
10/06/2013 09:19 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
No I'm dodging your monk. Dye your items yellow please so I know who I'm dealing with.

Do you know what dodge means?

God you're hopeless...
Reply Quote
Ok I'll explain to the child. To dodge someone in a Diablo duel means not to fight him after being challenged to do so.
Reply Quote
10/06/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Jester

God you're hopeless...

Alright i already added you. :) Just so you know, the wizard is my least used character. In fact I have never dueled with it before.
Reply Quote
10/06/2013 09:30 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
Alright i already added you. :) Just so you know, the wizard is my least used character. In fact I have never dueled with it before.

As expected, i have lost the Wizard vs Wizard duel. :) I am not ashamed to say that. ROFL.

Surprisingly, my first attempt at constructing a PvP wizard was not as bad as i expected. They were pretty close fights during the first 3 rounds. The last 2 were still close however more abysmal when i tried mixing it up.

Nevertheless, here are the photo's of the brawl. Oh so close to the Diablo 2 veteran, it seems that fighting gear perfection brutality is much too taxing on my puny wizard don't you agree? :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/p1l1.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/1ecf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/s0hm.jpg/

Posted by: Jester

^ my WH > your account

You got star gems in your gear dude, play tetris...

Hmm.. doesn't that mean you still have four of my characters to fight? At least you beat 1 already. :)
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 10/6/2013 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote

God you're hopeless...

I won 5-0 wizz vs. wizz
Reply Quote
Surprisingly, my first attempt at constructing a PvP wizard was not as bad as i expected. They were pretty close fights during the first 3 rounds. The last 2 were still close however more abysmal when i tried mixing it up.

Running around with 1300 life regeneration is bad manner. Perhaps if you had a good manner built like mine with 0 life regeneration on, the fights would be less close.
Reply Quote
If you want a good Wizard to fight, try Saltydog.
Reply Quote
10/06/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Iria
If you want a good Wizard to fight, try Saltydog.

Got him added hes gg
Reply Quote
10/06/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Jester
Running around with 1300 life regeneration is bad manner.

Bad manners again, the same excuses. Using brute power to win fights as always. :) *chuckle*

You don't see me blaming your health orb bonus of 50k~, your 144k HP, and those blinding marquise gems as the cause of your win right? :)

10/06/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Jester
Perhaps if you had a good manner built like mine with 0 life regeneration on, the fights would be less close.

There is no point in funneling people to your lame mentality again. You were nearly slaughtered by me puny wizard... how about playing my dh or my monk perhaps? ;)
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 10/6/2013 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The name suits you OP, you are a clown

If there were no cooldown on skills, I would still kill you with no life regen or pots. All I would have to do is dash, blind, SSS. Repeat if necessary, which I highly doubt I would need to do.

This is not D1 or D2. This is D3, things evolve and change. Learn to adjust. If you can't, go back to your classic diablo games.

Have fun getting raped by Saltydog. I expect to see your post regarding his BM dueling because he uses pots and regen very soon.
Reply Quote
Jester was one of those !@#$ters in D2 who claimed teleport was bm.
Reply Quote
There is no mentality guys lets not go ahead of ourselves here. It's plain simple. If you:

- Pot
- Regen life
- Run excessively
- Use ground control or freeze

I'm not dueling you, you're simply not worth my time. Now get your big boy pants on and be GM :D
Reply Quote
Who says that? Jester? KoProvoke? No! The Legit Dueling Rules on Jsp:

Prohibitions

- Do not commit acts of bad manner.
- Do not angle (both parallel to the town door)
- Do not prebuff.
- Do not use poison.
- Do not use slow.
- Do not enchant.
- Do not smite.
- Do not charge.
- Do not jump.
- Do not pot.
- Do not run.
- Do not whirlwind.
- Do not knockback.
- Do not use items that emit auras which affect player vs. player (PVP) and cause physical and/or elemental damage.
- Do not emit the holy freeze aura.
- Do not cast item/torch charges.

Or:

- Do not Prebuff.
- Do not Precast.
- Do not use Poison.
- Do not use Slow. (Cold Dmg Sc's are exception)
- Do not Enchant.
- Do not use Healing Pots.
- Do not Run. (As a Dodging/Flee tactic)
- Do not Leap/Leap Attack
- Do not Tmc.
- Do not use temporary armor or weapons. (Do not use Ethereal gear that is not repairable. Bugged items are accepted.)
-If chilling armor casts from Fort it can be used for that one duel. The next duel the player must either rejoin or be killed. This way chilling armor wont be precasted for the next duel.
- Duels are first to 7.
-Stash visits ARE allowed but there must be a mutual agreement before the duel takes place between both players.
-Gear checks can be requested at anytime during a duel. A Ref can be requested to preform the gear check but must be notified b4 the duel takes place. Failing to agree will result in a forfeit and possible rank loss.
-Spams/Flame will not be tollerated and will result in possible removal of Event.
- Failing to abide by the rules will bring actions against you depending on the severity and times of offense.
-You are expected to know these rules before participating in the Mix.
Reply Quote
You don't get it, there's no mods out there yet, so dueling not about what you can do, its about what you CANNOT DO! When mods come out it's ok you can use everything, I'll make you quit d3 and go play tetris but until then, play by the rules guys, be nice.

:D
Reply Quote
The name suits you OP, you are a clown

If there were no cooldown on skills, I would still kill you with no life regen or pots. All I would have to do is dash, blind, SSS. Repeat if necessary, which I highly doubt I would need to do.

This is not D1 or D2. This is D3, things evolve and change. Learn to adjust. If you can't, go back to your classic diablo games.

Have fun getting raped by Saltydog. I expect to see your post regarding his BM dueling because he uses pots and regen very soon.

I dueled salty, here's the thing. He uses a doom hammer which is indication of good pvp management, has low regen but he never runs so that's ok, I get the feel that the very little bad manner features of his char is not what makes him win. He has skill. Unlike you or our friend ZR here who only runs and counts on life regen and pot bonus to save them. It's not just regen...it's the whole or w-hole. Your hole stinks and so does ZR's. Get over it.
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 05:34 AMPosted by Jester
I dueled salty, here's the thing. He uses a doom hammer which is indication of good pvp management, has low regen but he never runs so that's ok, I get the feel that the very little bad manner features of his char is not what makes him win. He has skill. Unlike you or our friend ZR here who only runs and counts on life regen and pot bonus to save them. It's not just regen...it's the whole or w-hole. Your hole stinks and so does ZR's. Get over it.

So 1,300 life regeneration is bad manners? ROFL, so what is not bad manners 500 life regeneration? Who are you to dictate the rules to a game that you have only but one heavily RMAH'ed wizard that is already at edge fighting my weak wizard as a credible experience to account for?

You are a hopeless case Jester, afraid of anyone else that will beat you back to your hole. Allow me to use my main character/s, i will nail you to the ground. :)

After all, you said that your 1 character is worth my entire account. You still have 80% to go to prove your statement of absolution. :)

Curious, how come you don't want to fight any of my classes aside from the wizard? Afraid of... those past experiences i'm assuming?

To this day i cannot believe you were pushed back by the weakest of my characters w/o me even practicing.

With your excuse of excessive running being bad manners, then wouldn't that statement point to you more than me? ROFL, i have restricted my mobility to nothing but a very small area as can be supported by evidence in the posted pictures below.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/1ecf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/s0hm.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/p1l1.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/9hgp.jpg/

Funny that you were nearly able to make a full run around the entire chapel despite me moving in that minimal floor area only. If we use your logic in your own argument, then you are undoubtedly a hypocrite that defied all that you have said. :)
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 10/7/2013 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Dude why you e-rage? You're like an innocent dude driving drunk, a guy comes out of nowhere and hits him, totally not the fault of the drunk guy, the other guy had a stroke while driving. Police comes, checks alcohol levels of the innocent dude involved in the accident: He was drunk! GUILTY! OHHH BAATT THE OTHER GUY HAS A ST...EEEEEYYYK!! No no no! It doesn't matter don't you get it? You drank, you are guilty even if a UFO falls on your balls.

You don't want people to blame you, don't drink and duel, don't regen and duel and then nobody can blame you for a thing!

Why do you pot/regen? Huh? Why do you do it? Lose your regen and then it's not a matter of who says what. I HAVE 0 REGEN. CAN YOU BLAME ME FOR IT? NO. IS IT HARD NOT TO HAVE ANY? NO.

Don't be a child.
Edited by Jester#1853 on 10/7/2013 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 08:55 AMPosted by Jester
Don't be a child.

Actually, you are evidently the child here as to no one agrees with you in your entire thread. :)

Your logic is not only flawed, but extremely skewed. Child, stop making an analogy on drunk drivers. We do not want to hear your horrendous role-playing monologue. The only question that we need answering is to why you are afraid of everyone else that openly challenges you to a brawl using their main characters? ROFL, there must be more to beating a mule character in your existence right, no? :)

Well, evidence suggests that you cannot even answer to the bad manners that point to you as the main culprit.

If we here in the forums are as broken as you and follow your train of thought, then we would further conclude that running around as you did relying on the hydra for the bulk of your damage must be bad manners too. :) Especially the fact that you used such gear brutality against a level 34 paragon Wizard. :D

After all, summoning assistance that cannot be killed must be bad manners. You did not have any form of regeneration, but you had +health% and 144k hp. That too must be bad manners since HP should not be multiplied exponentially giving you an obvious edge against a meek mule character that barely manages to reach half of what you have in health. :)

Leave child. We know that you cannot defend your credibility further. I wonder what you will be complaining next since we are getting the CC/CHD caps :)
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 10/7/2013 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]