Diablo® III

Was wondering when we gona actually pvp...

http://i.imgur.com/hinAw.gif
Reply Quote
Salty may not run alot but he sure does teleport quite a bit.. Isn't it the same thing?

Duel me Jester. Don't teleport away from me and I wont run from you. I'll use 0 pots gear and minimal life regen. Deal?
Reply Quote
Bridge battle Wiz vs Monk, do it! As far as bridge battles go, I think the pecking order is

Barb: goes even with DH (depends on luck), loses to Monk due to Serenity, wrecks WD, and beats Wizard.

DH: goes even with Monk (depends on luck), goes even with WD (Plague Bats = double KO), and beats Wizard.

Monk: goes even with WD (Plague Bats = double KO), and beats Wizard.

WD: beats Wizard.

Wizard: doesn't like bridge battles lol.
Reply Quote
I get the winner!!!! Hopefully you scrapz--1 shot hota my friend!!!! (Of course make sure to move a bit so your doge goes down and I don't whiff!!). Lol
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 02:47 PMPosted by wilbur222
I get the winner!!!! Hopefully you scrapz--1 shot hota my friend!!!! (Of course make sure to move a bit so your doge goes down and I don't whiff!!). Lol

no costco patties for you!
Reply Quote
Salty may not run alot but he sure does teleport quite a bit.. Isn't it the same thing?

Duel me Jester. Don't teleport away from me and I wont run from you. I'll use 0 pots gear and minimal life regen. Deal?

I'm dodging your monk I think you'll win.
Reply Quote

'

did you send your gf yugioh to try and troll me? cause he failed epicly.

or was that you on your alt account? lol

edit: scared to duel under your own conditions, lol. Thats BM BRO!!!!
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 10/7/2013 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Do you dodge DH too? Salty thinks DH are weak to Wiz:

Wiz > DH

Iria is so bad it's not even funny.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10127512701#3
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 04:59 PMPosted by Jester

Another proof that despite us following his own rules, he will still dodge everyone under any circumstances unless they are using mule-like characters. ROFL. :D
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 10/7/2013 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Do you dodge DH too? Salty thinks DH are weak to Wiz:

Wiz > DH

Iria is so bad it's not even funny.

Salty is ok. What about you? Are you ok too? I'll duel your DH when I have 10k arcane and 95% energy shield and 75% block. Until then I'll duel your wizzard.
Reply Quote
You can always grab a bowa and try my Bmana/Btals sorce on D2 if you want, I'll give you a second hole pvp :D
Reply Quote
no costco patties for you!

Can we all please just take a minute to discuss how amazing costco is? The prices! The quality! The free samples! The return policy! I feel like a king every time I go there.
Reply Quote
Don't forget the hotdogs
http://i.imgur.com/GSftuQ5.gif
Reply Quote
I eat poutine at costco coz in canada lol
Reply Quote
is this the same jester i once knew back in d2 days when PPK tom played?
Reply Quote
I use to have a Hydra sorc that would wreck all your d2 characters bar a very very good necro thats built specifically to counter the hydras..

I threw massive amounts of damage while i just teleport.

Was going to log on the other day and it had expired. D3 has ruined my life.

I don't think they should give everyone teleport. I hated that !@#$ in d2.

I think D3 strayed to far from D2.

The Scorched chapel sucks. Give us different map on each act, it isn't that hard to do. Restrict certain skills because there is no way wizards can consistently contend with; Spirit Walk, hex, Plague bats, and haunt; Can't defend vs Impale, Monks wreck by teleporting then dropping bell. Barbs are the only ones but then they get 200k+ hp, unrealistic EHP, and can %^-* there tanking hits, just to throw out a dread bomb, Anvil, or Rend.

The most powerful thing we got is ROF and even then its damage doesn't compare to the high end damage output that PlagueBats, Impale, Bell, Rend, Dread bomb or any other thing.

Wizards must rely on Mimics and teleporting. They don't help us out, but we have to use them to stave of DOT attacks like Impale, Rend, Plague bats, and etc.

They need to nerf Bell, Bats, Haunt and give Wizard a healing ability and that will balance out alot of things.

Also I think Affixes such as % to blind, charm, freeze should play a bigger role in pvp. Maybe they could come out with pvp specific gear.

I think the only fair pvp system we can achieve is through the community limiting what people use.

I believe a fair(but not complete) pvp comprehensive rule system would be compromised of something akin to the following:

1. Gear lvl limit of : 44(until loot 2.0 comes out.). I say 44 because reduced level req. can lower to a max of 15 thus eliminates lvl 60 items that way its more about variety and certain affixes more than it is to certain things. Or maybe lvl 55 without lvl reduc req.

2. Certain skills, passive, runes are limited/restricted.

3. Only flawless square gems.

I believe those things could make D3 dueling better as it will come down to strategy instead of just power.to oneshot or 2 shot things.
Reply Quote
@x3roPheonix

I think you don't understand Wizard enough to see that Wizard is the worst class in pvp, but a MASTER Wizard can overcome every challenge and be the #1 pvp class without question.

The ordered list goes:

MASTER Wizard > WD > Barb/Monk/DH > Wizard

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10103180657?page=2#29
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]