Diablo® III

HC WD Questions

I'm just curious if players run the same builds or not? I haven't been able to witness inferno HC yet, so I don't have a clue as to what people use.

I'm thinking a shield build (PB of CoB) might be interesting. I'm just not sure if I should consider a more ranged build (Acid Rain) for survivability purposes.

Any feedback would be great...all I have to do now is survive for a "few" more levels.
Reply Quote
Because survivability is the number 1 priority in HC, we may not have the same build for both SC and HC.
Shield build is good. However, looking for a good shield in HC is hard.
Besides, shield doesn't provide any mana gen. Mana management can be trickier than using a mojo.
You better use a slow 1h weapon, like spear or axe....

I use Acid Cloud also in HC to proc life-on-hit. I prefer PB over CoB, because I wanna minimize the chance of any accident and keep a distance from the mob.
There are a lot of different HC builds..but no matter what you do, make sure that vessel passive is there on the build to begin with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]