Diablo® III

Most Gold you Have owned???

Whats the most gold you have owned and current stocks ?

Does not apply to those that have bought gold on RMAH !!!!!

Selling items on GAH counts.

Most: 22 Mil Current 22 Mil
Reply Quote
117 mil playing almost everyday since launch save for Oct-Dec 2012.
Reply Quote
Most: ~700m
Some flipping, but barely made anything from it and got bored of it pretty quickly. Sold two godly items for about 400m in the middle of 2012. Also did not upgrade any items at all for almost 4 months - my only expenses during that time were repair bills.
Reply Quote
Only proceeds from selling gear on GAH counts?

In that case most i've had at one time from strictly GAH sales was 6b.

I currently have 1b from GAH sales made last week.
Reply Quote
I just got sick
Reply Quote
Most Iv'e had at one time was around 650m
Reply Quote
I have had one success on the GAH - was for 300m on a pair of pants... that was as high as my balance ever got... down to loose coins again now :(
Reply Quote
Most for me was around 700m. AH flipper
Reply Quote
around 650m for me
Reply Quote
Most gold at one time from GAH sales was around 8b
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 09:31 PMPosted by Nikki
Most gold at one time from GAH sales was around 8b

Show off :-P

Most gold I've gotten on my own from GAH sales is 102 Mil since game release. Had a nice 35mil donation from a nice forum member.

I had some RMAH funds which I was planning on buying the expansion with but have now decided to go for the physical copy of the CE so will put my RMAH funds towards more gold. Guess those bliz bucks turned out to be my nest egg for loot 2.0 - lol. Not a lot there but will keep me going for when using artisans become more important.
Reply Quote
I've picked up just under 4m and most I've had at any one time was about 750k
Reply Quote
most I've had is the most recent;

- 13** DPS Skorn with 5** strength on the RMAH for $10USD
- 13** DPS Manticore with 3** dex and LS on the RMAH for $7USD
- Zuni Pox with 14* int, 6CC and 34CD for 400mil on the GAH

those are the best items I've found that I've had no use for and sold, all within the last two weeks. Finally saw some return after ~450 hours :) Now I don't know what to do with it all, I'm happy with my main (Gregor) and I think I've got enough items/gear to last me until the expac.. might do some charity work
Reply Quote
Until about a month ago, 60M at one time, usually have around 10M. Most I had recieved for one item was about 50M.
Sold a ring for 1.3B and that funded upgrades on 2 chars, now back down to about 120M, I just spend it all way to quick. ~1000Hrs total.
Reply Quote
I think my highest gold count is 1.8 bil, atm im on 1.6 bil i think........ but on 159 dollars. I strictly only sell on RMAH, never buy gold or items. :)

Also i picked up ~450-470 mil gold. :)
Reply Quote
most gold ive ever had at one time was like 45million, but thats all long gone, i think i have about 837k right now. i just speant it all too fast.
Reply Quote
1.7 bil

Had that dream drop about a month or two after the game came out and hung onto it till November and sold it for 2 bil. Decked out my Barb, Wifes DH and bro in laws monk with it. Back up to 650 odd mil now as Ive crafted some ok gear which will do till loot 2.0 and ROS come out.

The legendary was a Nats legacy helm. Second ever Legendary drop for me too at the time playing inferno. I took a screen print of it.

Here are the full stats.

http://imageshack.us/f/252/sgazepage001.jpg/

Stats
78 Dex
60 Res all
319 Armor
CC 4.0
3.3% FOH
Reply Quote
300mill off a mempo with CC. Was hoarding it for RoS but when I found out about the AH I traded it for HC gold (125mill) and decked out my HC WD.

I since found two good items in HC and earned >100mill HC gold which if I decided to trade back to SC, would get my 300mill back (but I"m not).
Reply Quote
Most for me is 5bill
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]