Diablo® III

Dear Bilzzard , GET Composer Matt Uelmen

GET SAME GUY WHO DID THE DIABLO 1 AND DIABLO 2 SONGS BECAUSE THE GUY WHO DID DIABLO 3 WAS EPIC FAIL SOUND LIKE WORLD OF DIABLO CRAFT Opera HOUSE,,,

HE SHOULD JUST STICK TO WoW , DIABLO 3 MUSIC IS NOT SCARY AND DARK AND GOTHIC IN DIABLO 3, GET BACK SAME GUY WHO DID D1 D2 COMPOSER MATT UELMEN

DIABLO 3 MUSIC SOUNDS LIKE ITS FOR 12 YEAR OLDS TO BRIGHT AND NOT DARK..

I WANT THAT DIABLO 1 FEELING CRAZZY DARK AND WERID.

Russell Brower IS not THE MAN FOR THE JOB!!!

RoS to much of an Opera style i want music to be dark but same time sound demonic, with distorted bass lines whispers in music , scrams of the dieing like in diablo 1. Why hell don't they just remaster it?
WHY there is not type of bass beat line like wtf

ROS i must say is bit better then d3 one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yMubtaxjI4

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Full Soundtrack [Beta]

i like 6:40 sounded very much like act 5 in diablo LOD main town of the barbs

I know his departure from Blizzard Entertainment. Since 2009, Matt Uelmen has worked as a member of the Runic Games team, and he did well pitty game was way to cartoony
Edited by Vic#1395 on 10/5/2013 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
25:50 was damn epic i must say
Reply Quote
Agreed, after my first play through of Diablo 3, i just muted the music, and listen to Diablo 2 or Torchlight 2 soundtrack, both by Matt Uelmen. He is the on that can make music to the dark atmosphere os Westmarsh, PLEASE BRING HIM BACK.
Reply Quote
I cry every night since Matt Uelmen is no more making Diablo music, I know the full Diablo team can't come back, but at least the music can...
Edited by DragonEyes#1715 on 12/21/2013 9:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Jesus the engrish in this thread is horrifying.
Reply Quote
Greetings. Here's how you can fix a broken caps lock button:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070625110052AAPg4ik
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]