Diablo® III

Questions about Hex and Slam dance for CoB

From my understand I need to recast CoB after I cast slam dance in order to benefit from the damage buff, but about Hex - the rune that turns them to piggies, is it more of an AoE spell where one enemy at a time will turn into a pig? Do i need to highlight the enemy I want to turn into a pig with the mouse then cast?

Just a little unclear how to use these two skill to maximum benefit.

Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
If you want to snapshot BBV then cast before you channel COB, meaning even if totem goes down and you don't break channeling, you will still get full buff from BBV.

As far as Hex the totem is kinda unpredictable as to who it hexes, it will hex the closest bad guy.

You cant pick the bad guy to hex ;/
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 10/7/2013 9:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks Reaper666.

What can I snapshot? GF?
Reply Quote
GF can be snap shot as well before channeling starts

EDIT: This goes for all self and group buffs
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 10/7/2013 10:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ty Ty
Reply Quote
@Hercules, you really boycott my CoB guide huh? Making thread after thread of CoB questions when all the answers you seek were already linked to you several times.
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 10:36 AMPosted by PaulNg
@Hercules, you really boycott my CoB guide huh? Making thread after thread of CoB questions when all the answers you seek were already linked to you several times.

Out of curiousity, what's up with the semi trolling u continually do only to me? It doesn't bother me, others have been just as helpful, but you explain to others stuff in your "cob bible" yet you are a D-bag to me..

I make a post about a YouTube video and it sets you off....
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 04:20 PMPosted by Hercules
Out of curiousity, what's up with the semi trolling u continually do only to me?

Not trolling you. I put the info several times right in front of you but you don't bother. I bring the spoon right to your mouth but you push it away. And then you keep creating all your noob troll threads asking the similar questions which have all been answered before, where the answers are clearly in plain sight if you had bothered to read any of those info from the beginning. When a baby cries, the public expects the caregiver to attend to him, regardless of his tantrums.

Who is being the troll? Did Blizzard engage you and the few other new Barb-to-WD players to keep posting threads to make the forums more lively where it would otherwise be *cough* dead and quiet *cough*... I mean, nice and peaceful :)
Reply Quote
I could point out threads where you do exactly what I describe but it would be a waste of time.

GL HF Paulie.....
Reply Quote
I think the BBV design for WD to snapshot the buff, as if BBV can cast without stopping the COB, there will be plenty of ppl cast COB and drop BBV while never stop to capture the buff, because don't want to waste the 5 sec COB full blast DPS.
Reply Quote
10/08/2013 04:44 AMPosted by KentLau
I think the BBV design for WD to snapshot the buff, as if BBV can cast without stopping the COB, there will be plenty of ppl cast COB and drop BBV while never stop to capture the buff, because don't want to waste the 5 sec COB full blast DPS.

Are u saying that some just cast BBV and not snapshot it cuz they don't want to waste cob's natural buff? If so why would anyone even use it at all?

Edit: typo
Edited by Hercules#1104 on 10/8/2013 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Are u saying that some just cast BBV and not snapshot it cuz they don't want to waste cob's natural buff? If so why would anyone even use it at all?Edit: typo

don't concern yourself with this at all bud, when your in the heat of battle most of the time we cant think the max snapshot situation.

Most elite packs melt within seconds even without BBV.

You don't waste COB max channeling damage if you drop BBV before channeling.

Like I said bad guys don't last that long to worry about this
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 10/8/2013 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2013 08:55 AMPosted by REAPER666
Are u saying that some just cast BBV and not snapshot it cuz they don't want to waste cob's natural buff? If so why would anyone even use it at all?Edit: typo

don't concern yourself with this at all bud, when your in the heat of battle most of the time we cant think the max snapshot situation.

Most elite packs melt within seconds even without BBV.

You don't waste COB max channeling damage if you drop BBV before channeling.

Like I said bad guys don't last that long to worry about this

I have found myself not using it too often to be honest. Ideas for other skills in its place?
Reply Quote
If you don't want to use BBV, mass confusion paranoia is very effective.

I use BBV all the time for the group, it will never leave my skill set slot, I will switch up locust with MC if I have CS monk in group
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]