Diablo® III

Any idea on when we are gonna see Loot2.0?

Just curious if anyone has seen an update...
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 12:14 PMPosted by marmoset

Directly following the shutdown of the 2 AHs in March 2014.
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 12:17 PMPosted by gudlbua

Directly following the shutdown of the 2 AHs in March 2014.

I'd say same day or the following week.

And then I'd bet RoS within the next month... maybe 2...
Reply Quote
I'd say same day or the following week.And then I'd bet RoS within the next month... maybe 2...

Yep, that's what logic dictates. They will want to use the "no AH + Loot 2.0"-hype to sell the expansion.
Reply Quote
Logically you'll probabley see it the day RoS is out. They'll probabley bring the servers down for an 8 hour maintnence (dock on a couple hours because thats usually how it happens) So 12 hour maintnence. Then RoS will be available, BAM login... new UI, no AH, phat loot. And (the occasional bug i would assume)

But it'll be worth it IMO. And im hoping they're not taking the greedy business approach and just trying to sell it.

We think theres a patch coming, little do we know Diablo 4 is being produced! (sarcasm)
Reply Quote
If you are interested, you might be able to play with Loot 2.0 once the PTR comes up sometime between Blizzcon and January.
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 12:22 PMPosted by SLAIN
Logically you'll probabley see it the day RoS is out.

I don't think it will be that close together. Because they will want to let the hype build up.
But it could be (because the hype will be building well before release).
Reply Quote
Hopefully soon, they're going to need something to keep people around until March.
Reply Quote
Yeah i see that. But........ im sure alot of people have already made there mind up. I think the only people that'll be putting the game aside are the AH flippers, the people who want to play what diablo should've been will be coming back. So far this game from what i read has been alot of Hype hype hype, and then what follows is... WTF?- dissapointment. Blizzard right now is driven by greed and hopefully they'll go back to producing great games. Look how well the old warcrafts and starcraft did, and d1/d2. Now look at this game..................this game was anticipated for like 12 years to be the sh. People heard how good D2 was (the ones who didnt play it) came to D3 and was like WTF?
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 12:22 PMPosted by SLAIN
Logically you'll probabley see it the day RoS is out.

loot 2.0 is going to hit months before RoS is out
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 12:35 PMPosted by lupacob
loot 2.0 is going to hit months before RoS is out

Well if it does then... woop! Cant wait! But... i doubt it. I'll be suprised if it does. Completely suprised like a mf
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 12:24 PMPosted by DoomBringer
If you are interested, you might be able to play with Loot 2.0 once the PTR comes up sometime between Blizzcon and January.

Honestly I'd be all over that - I think the PTR will get tons of traffic for the Loot patch. I'm just not sure how many more 12hr@Mp6 para 60+ farming = 1 Messerschits Reaver I can handle
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 12:26 PMPosted by OverlappedIO
Hopefully soon, they're going to need something to keep people around until March.

This. If Loot 2.0 doesn't come out this year, I'm done with this game.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We don’t yet have a release date for all the changes included in Loot 2.0. Our goal, however, is to release some of the new features we’ve discussed for Reaper of Souls with a pre-expansion patch. Loot 2.0 changes are definitely something we’d like to be a part of that patch, but there are still things that have to be taken care of before we'll have any additional information to share about it. We'll be posting updates about the pre-expansion patch, Reaper of Souls, and Loot 2.0 itself as we iron out the details, so be sure to keep an eye out for them.
Reply Quote
The people tying in the AH closure are dead on.
If you actually think they are going to release any loot changes earlier, you are in for a long wait.

Quit now, and pick it up again next year if you really want to see the loot change.
Reply Quote
View profile
10/07/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Grimiku
so be sure to keep an eye out for them.
I better make a dash to CVS, Because I'm going to need a lot of Visine eye drops.
Reply Quote
The people tying in the AH closure are dead on.
If you actually think they are going to release any loot changes earlier, you are in for a long wait.

Quit now, and pick it up again next year if you really want to see the loot change.

Ya...I'm afraid that this is probably true. It's really disheartening that we have to wait that long, but i can't see any way around the loot 2.0 + AH issue. sad realities are sad.
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Grimiku
We don’t yet have a release date for all the changes included in Loot 2.0. Our goal, however, is to release some of the new features we’ve discussed for Reaper of Souls with a pre-expansion patch. Loot 2.0 changes are definitely something we’d like to be a part of that patch, but there are still things that have to be taken care of before we'll have any additional information to share about it. We'll be posting updates about the pre-expansion patch, Reaper of Souls, and Loot 2.0 itself as we iron out the details, so be sure to keep an eye out for them.

pre expansion patch.. that means 30 days prior to the release of the expansion >.< time to take a 6month break then be back next year to check for updates. HF GL
Reply Quote
I like this game but how long has it been? we need a Update of some kind. Why not loot 1.5 or 1.25 or something. WE NEED A UPDATE!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
10/07/2013 12:26 PMPosted by OverlappedIO

Why? They've already made their money, and they know it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]