Diablo® III

*GIVEAWAY* Last Barb Set

1. Check your Barbarian's Paragon level
Currently, My Barb's Paragon Level is 28

2. Pick a set that correspond to his/her Paragon level and your playstyle
Set #20 -- http://www.d3rawr.com/d-1TwkL

3. Tell us about your D3 story / journey and perhaps even your goal(s)
I am a student who casually plays Diablo 3, I started playing since the release (week after the release to be exact). I was not able to find any strong items in the game. I sold one of my item for 7m and that's my highest earning in AH. My items are just below 1m each in AH, I really wanted to make my barbarian strong, however, until now, I'm a bit unlucky in-game. I joined different forum events just like this, and I never won. I may be an old player, but my items are not that good. I quit Diablo 3 for atleast 11 months, and now, I am finally back, My gears are a bit outdated. Hopefully I'll be one of your lucky winner, and in advance, thank you.
Reply Quote
@Bisukemar
Look for me in-game tomorrow.
Reply Quote
Thank you Eclipse, thank you for helping new and poor players to get good gears. :)
Reply Quote
I was wondering if there were any sets left. I have been playing since close to when D3 came out off and on when time has been available. I haven't used the RMAH only the gold side. I started with the Barbarian because that was one of my favorite classes in Diablo 2 and he is now paragon lvl 22. I am having problems even in Inferno MP1 and 2 and am trying to become better educated on what I need to do to progress further. Thanks for any help you may have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]