Diablo® III

*GIVEAWAY* Last Barb Set

@Eclipse
Really thats awesome! I will take set 11. I am about to leave for work and dont get home until 6pm EST Ship is going through a training cycle right now so long !@# work days. You just made my effing day and here I was so mad about my work schedule. Thanks so much.
Reply Quote
@FlamingQueen
I'll have the set prep for ya when you get home. :)

You *should* be able to catch me online between 8:30pm - 9:30 pm EDT. Might be a wee bit late if I overslept a little. :P
Reply Quote
ok
Reply Quote
Echoing Fury + Rare Sword (4 IAS pieces WW set). (Or maybe the "special" set)

I play Diablo since the first release. Man, that dark environment, so many places, the game was so big. And then, blizzard released Hellfire expansion. Ow yeah! It really rocks, new drops and maps. Diablo 2 was a masterpiece. I've played so much, even today I like to play in LAN for fun, with some old friends. We have played so much Diablo 2, one friend of mine had facial paralysis in front of me, during the Cow level. Can you imagine having facial paralysis caused by stress and too much gaming? I really felt guilty, but I blame blizzard, they make great games and we get addicted easily (lol).

Diablo 3 was a great and new experience for me. Here where I live, in Brazil, the best Internet we can get is a 1 MBPS ADSL broadband (In theory, it is a broadband, lol), and playing a 100% online game sharing 1 MBPS with parents and my sister was a real challenge. I've start playing since the first weak from release, I never played with barbarian, even in D2, because all my friends love barbarian, and I usually took some other class for good buffs and support, but in D3 I took this class for test and picked it as my main class. Strong buffs, easy for tanking and great for damage, the best and versatile class in my opinion. I don't have a decent set to kill ubers no mp10, wich is a great challenge and fun, even on MP10 I die constanlty with my actual gear. I would love to get one of those sets, I never had money (real or gold) to make a good set for it, using EF + SOJ, that is my goal. But maybe it's my lucky day, I would love to receive one of those great sets ;)

PS.: Sorry for my bad english, portuguese is my native language.

My tag is daniels#1442 , Us Server.
Edited by daniels#1442 on 10/10/2013 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hi, i really need some improvement on my barbs. i just want to improve my gaming experience farming MP10 with my barb and be 100% keys and infernal machines will drops. and of course, I love to help other players that are in needs. but in the states i am... i'm the one that is in needs.. loll

please i need free :) gear for WW barb para 50+++ or the set number ten.

thanks a lot for your help :(

add me pheonixriser#1806
Edited by pheonixriser#1806 on 10/10/2013 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Eclipse I just wanted to thank you again i am a death machine now I really appreciate the gear. My buddy also appreciated getting his Skorn back. Thanks for making my week better.
Reply Quote
@daniels
You kind of disqualified yourself by asking for the special set. :(

——————————————————————————————————————

@pheonixriser
We would like to know more about you as a person. This is a giveaway thread, so telling us you want freebies is as good as not telling us anything.

@FlamingQueen
Good luck and have fun slaying those pesky demons on your journey to P100. :)

So... I guess nobody here did a 10 minute dance with pre-nerf Inferno Diablo with 300-odd AR and 15k DPS on a 2K Life Regen Barb, with survival depending on well-timed Armor bonus from Leap and the damage reduction Threatening Shout? :P

Anyway, there seems to be lack of interest for the Skorn sets. Might convert them to Dual Wield later.
Reply Quote
10/10/2013 09:46 PMPosted by Eclipse
Anyway, there seems to be lack of interest for the Skorn sets. Might convert them to Dual Wield later.

I'd like the best GG skorn set please. Pretty please?
Reply Quote
@Anwin
Sure thing. Just trade over your current gear and we have a deal. :D
Reply Quote
So... I guess nobody here did a 10 minute dance with pre-nerf Inferno Diablo with 300-odd AR and 15k DPS on a 2K Life Regen Barb, with survival depending on well-timed Armor bonus from Leap and the damage reduction Threatening Shout? :P

Greetings! I was having second thoughts on whether to enter or not, but i do want to share my story because of this lol.

been playing on and off since release. but i did experience pre-nerf inferno. it was terribly hard for me, but then again, i guess it was difficult for most people. i remember farming in hell mode, hoping to get some gold or a sweet item to upgrade my SnB barb. i was the leap and revenge type back then i believe.

i dont remember if this was a point where inferno had been nerfed, but i stumbled across an interesting build being introduced to the barb community. the WW build, which i gave a shot at since it appealed to my taste. the first days were off, i couldn't keep my fury up, didn't have movespeed, and had very small damage.

well, okay i think this is getting too long, what i remember clearly is that i had only 12k damage, yeah 12k, but i think i had like 2k LoH. that was what i used to beat inferno diablo, and it took looooooooooooooooong oh so long, but i beat him. and that was a good day.

oh btw, i like the skorn set :)
Reply Quote
@Stengke
Thanks for sharing. :)

On one of my earlier attempts, I got deep fried in mid-air while trying to leap away from Diablo's lightning (my grave was floating). It was funny and sad at the same time because I had him down to about 6 or 7% life. I eventually loaned out my gear to two of my friends and taught them how to do it. They managed to take down big D after a few tries. :)

You have a few nice pieces, but only 9 IAS. I'll try to customize the P40 Skorn set to take advantage of your existing pieces over the weekend. Try and get your Paragon level up a bit in the meantime.
Reply Quote
^ well that must have been a hell of a situation to deal with lol. but yeah, i remember people not stacking AR, and those lightning attacks hurt a lot. i would have loved to see that scene of yours though lol. what build did you have back then though?

will do, thank you very much!
Reply Quote
@Stengke
Sadly I didn't take any screenshots. :(

For Diablo, I think I was using something like:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WXgUki!ZYV!caZbaZ

Was piss poor (weren't we all), had no movement speed on my gear. Sprint: Marathon was a must to keep ahead of Diablo and to run circles around him. Ignore Pain was for emergency "Oh $hit" moment (It's basically 2HKO). I boosted Armor because my (expensive) tests showed I was taking more damage even with Superstition / War Cry Impunity. S&B was too slow to heal the damage I was taking (I only had an Ivory Tower), so I went with dual wielding LoH sword + LoH dagger.

For general A1 mob poking (dual spear cause I can't afford any of the "nice" mace and sword):
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WVRPki!ZYe!ccaZcb

Eventually switched to a Weapon Throw build. :)
Reply Quote
Ah ignore pain, something i used quite often in inferno when i was the SnB leap revenge type. i also recall the war cry being a widely used skill for us barbs. used to give a nice boost to AR if i remember correctly.

i tried testing superstition extensively myself. which consisted of me "getting a feel" of how quick my HP went down when fighting in a green pool of poison or while being hurled balls of fire. didn't really notice the difference lol.

dual wielding LoH weapons, loved my first discovery of that. although i probably had really crappy gear, the 12k damage i had was the clearest thing i can remember. never tried weapon throw build though. i guess it's not as appealing to me

well, i gotta go out a bit, thanks for your time

p.s. sorry for long posts not related to the giveaway thread
Reply Quote
@Anwin
Sure thing. Just trade over your current gear and we have a deal. :D

Ummm...errr...uhhh...hmmm...ummm... :-)
Reply Quote
@Eclipse

I didn't chose the "Special set", chose the EF + RS, I just put "or" to be an option, and it is not specified that this set can't even be an option.

"Echoing Fury + Rare Sword (4 IAS pieces WW set). (Or maybe the "special" set)."

But it's ok, if you think I don't deserve any set, it's up to you.
Reply Quote
I'm really open minded about the builds, I'll use whichever ends up more suited to my playstyle :) My friend told me to get 700+ AR and 50k life for Inferno so I tried to hit that 1st! Thank you for considering my request tho!
Reply Quote
Hey Eclipse, I'd really like the set for the level 99 hammerdin.

Here's my story:
There was once where I had this level 20ish barb. I was wandering the deserts beside Lut Gholein killing stuff and....stuff. So I was busting the urns that were scattered around and out popped this flying scimitar that started to attack me. I was shocked at first because that was the first time I saw a flying scimitar. I was unprepared and couldn't spam my pots fast enough.

Then all of a sudden, this random lacuni threw its explosive thingy at me. It blew up against the flying scimitar and sent it flying. The lacuni braced itself and threw another projectile at me then it immediately leaped at me. I openned my inventory and dropped my weapon and shield, closed it, then plucked the projectile out of the air which was soft and slightly squishy and punched the lacuni to death with my iron ring of the leech.

"Thank you, but can you let up a little? I can't really breathe", came a voice from my hand. I looked down and realised that I was grasping a cute little fallen maniac.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry". I let it go and it bounced around me. I stalked in the direction of the halls of the dead. It followed me. "Thank you for not killing me. I shall follow you and fight for you" he chirped. And at that moment, I realised that I had fallen in love with the creature. "Yes", I said. Not really one for expressing myself anyway.

*fast forward*

I was surround by all fronts. Electric bats on the left, decayers on the right, those annoying undead revivers at the back and skeletons in front of me. It was about the bravest thing I've ever seen a man do. But it was too much. They overwhelmed me and I was just about to be pummeled, I thought of my one true love. The fallen maniac. Where had it gone? I lost sight of it when the battle started and now my last thoughts are about it. Grievously injured? Maybe. Dead? Most likely.

Then a loud squeal came from behind the doorway I cane from. All the undead turned their skulls. In that moment, I displayed the most epic of weapon mastery and killed all the undead (again) in a flurry of moves that not even I could comprehend. Bathed in undead gits, I realised that it was the fallen maniac that squealed. My love had saved my life. We ran to each other and locked into a tight embrace. In my moments of euphoria, I squeezed it really hard. It squeaked, blew up, and we both died.

Better love story than twilight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]