Diablo® III

*GIVEAWAY* Last Barb Set

@Orbie & Druga
Send me a friend request.

Unfortunately, my PC just died and warranty claims are notoriously slow here. Might be hard for me to pass the set to you guys as my online time will be limited. :(

Try and catch me online between 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM EDT -- I'll be using my brother's PC when he's not around.
Reply Quote
Sorry about the PC, I'd be lost without mine!
Reply Quote
@Druga
This just means I get to spend some quality time with my PS3 until the PC gets fixed. :P
Reply Quote
@Orbie & Druga
Send me a friend request.

Unfortunately, my PC just died and warranty claims are notoriously slow here. Might be hard for me to pass the set to you guys as my online time will be limited. :(

Try and catch me online between 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM EDT -- I'll be using my brother's PC when he's not around.

Hope you can fix the PC soon. I sent you a request and will be on quite a bit today.
Reply Quote
Thanks Eclipse and Morpheus, i'm looking forward to rocking the new gear!
Reply Quote
Huge props to Eclipse for the new gear!!!

I was in the Realm of Chaos when you PMed me and couldn't respond. I tanked it on MP7 by combining the gear you gave me and the gear my friend gave me. Adding your gear increased my life by almost 20K over what my friend gave me. Massive difference!

I still have to play around with the skills. I feel really uncomfortable changing to the HOTA build. =P

Again ty for the gear. I will also combine the remaining gear you gave me with what I had and create a set for my DPS Barb. (lvl 23 atm).
Reply Quote
I would like to enter this giveaway thread.

I started diablo as a wizard but once I hit paragon 10ish I decided to try out the barbarian. From that moment on I now only play the barb and am trying to upgrade him as much as I can with the little gold I have. I want him to be god like and melt elite packs at mp10 with ease but I've still got a long way to go to get there. I want my barb to be a hota or ww/rend barb as I currently am trying both and there both awesome.

My barb is at paragon 34
Reply Quote
Hello Eclipse, my barbarian is currently paragon level 33 and I am interested in one of the P30+ sets. I started playing a few months with my brother (a WD) after the game was launched, got through the game pretty easily until Inferno. Then we were stuck at Belial, so we had to replay act 1 for drops. My brother quit the game shortly after. Only after the nerf did I manage to finish Inferno.

Fast forward, so far I have been able to gradually upgrade my gear through selling upgraded gems and rare drops to get some initial fast cash and buy some legendary items which prices have substantially dropped since the first release. However, it has since become much more difficult to find upgrades that are worthy as minor improvements from current stats become increasingly expensive. On the other hand, drops become worthless due to the item flood on AH. With the current gear, I can manage MP3 (tough at MP4-5) but anything above MP5 is a challenge as my barb does not have the DPS to regain life fast enough. Have been testing both HOTA and WW build, and found that WW build is the only way to survive MP5 and above (when life is low, kite mobs with tornadoes to regain life).

Short term goal is to be able to run through at least MP5 with ease and get my Hellfire Ring. Long-term goal is to solo Uber at MP10. At the same time I hope to find my brother some good gear and get him back in the game (nothing beats shouting at each other for help while getting pummelled by Belial pre-nerf)

Anyway, that's all about me. And hats off to all of you for getting out of your way to help others. Cheers!
Reply Quote
Hi there, I am really interested in the dual wield paragon 30 set that you have. I started D3 on release day and was playing a wizard. Stopped for a year due to study commitments and decided to come back to play again now that I have more free time.

I made a barb recently and have been enjoying it alot more than my wiz. I've been trying hard to improve my barb pass its current state but I've hit a wall at the moment. Been wanting improve my barb and try out dw but I lack to gold to do so. I wld be very appreciative of some help.

If you find that Im not eligible for the sets could you please help me with a gear check instead? Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
I'd like to sign up for either the Paragon 5+ or 20+ (depending on how fast I get him leveled).

My goals are simple, make a toon that can comfortably farm MP5+. I'm rather tired of farming MP2 on my Monk. Barb was my first toon, and always loved him just never had the gold to buy some good gear, and I refuse to use the RMAH even though $1 on it would probably triple my current gold (don't quote me on that since I'm not sure how cheap it sells for).

Edit: Read breaking points for dummies thread, since I have always failed as a WW barb. switched back over and am loving every second of it. Thank you for the links, never would have seen those posts without them.
Edited by MrMikeC#1256 on 10/15/2013 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
tl;dr but great initiative Eclipse.
Reply Quote
i'd appreciate the 30+ paragon skorn barb

when the game first came out, i was too busy working so i barely had time to play this game and now that i have time, i do enjoy playing it. i'm a solo player since my friends quit this game long ago. the drops that i get are hardly even sell-able, i get lucky once in a while sniping items on ah but most of the times i don't even have the gold to do that. my goal so far would be to have a better dps skorn barb so that farming would be alot easier. i used to be a dw user until i got to snipe my skorn, then i chose to stick with skorn. the barb would be a big upgrade for me.
Reply Quote
@Orbie
Glad you're having fun. :)

If you have any parts from the set that you don't require, send them back my way so I can re-use them on another set.

——————————————————————————————————————

@TrollBoii69
You've already benefited from quite a number of giveaways. Didn't you won a set from PnutsLicker not too long ago?

@epy
Try and catch me in-game. Depending on how well you spin and twirl, you should be able to move up to MP8 no problem with a new set. :)

@route6x
Welcome to the mid-tier wall where every 10 stat points increase will likely double or triple the price of the item. The only way forward is to
a) Flip
b) Get lucky with drops/bid/buyout
c) RMAH

Your set is better than what I have to give out, but if you'd like to test dual wielding, I can probably loan you an IK belt, a rare mace and an offhand EF stat stick for you to try out. You might find the Fury generation much smoother, but you'll likely miss the huge damage from a Skorn Rend.

@MrMikeC
Send me a friend request first. I'm still hammering together a couple of entry level sets. Progress is slow until I get my PC fixed. I'll try to put priority into getting one completed for you.

@silverfire
This is all Morpheus's fault. I think I've only gained 2 Paragon in the past month because of all the shopping I've been doing. I believe this is his evil plan to ding P100 (if he hasn't already) before I can ding P300. :P

@mike
Set#12 is no longer available, but I'll see if I can round up enough spare parts to put together another Skorn set. You're going for a HotA / Rend build?

@Others
If I don't see a reply to my questions after a couple of days, I'd assume you are not an active player. Any set that I may have reserved or been putting together for you will likely go to someone who is more active instead.
Reply Quote

@MrMikeC
Send me a friend request first. I'm still hammering together a couple of entry level sets. Progress is slow until I get my PC fixed. I'll try to put priority into getting one completed for you.

@Eclipse
I don't know if it's good enough, but I'd like to give back and donate the set I put together based off your low budget guide. Let me know!

http://www.d3rawr.com/d-lHKZi
Edited by Druga#1757 on 10/15/2013 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Druga
Thanks. Will pick it up from you if/when I catch you online. It'll help a new Barb get their feet wet. :)
Reply Quote

@mike
Set#12 is no longer available, but I'll see if I can round up enough spare parts to put together another Skorn set. You're going for a HotA / Rend build?

yup plan on sticking to this build for good :) thank you kind sir!
Reply Quote
[quote="102614626985]

@silverfire
This is all Morpheus's fault. I think I've only gained 2 Paragon in the past month because of all the shopping I've been doing. I believe this is his evil plan to ding P100 (if he hasn't already) before I can ding P300. :P
[/quote]

I'm still only P94 :(
Edited by Morpheus#6524 on 10/15/2013 11:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote="102614626985]

@silverfire

I'm still only P94 :([/quote]

@Morph, Eclipse is enjoying his current role. Don't listen to his cribs. He is not playing...

a) Slacking
b) Blame it on comp
c) Blame it on lag
d) All of the above

;-)
Reply Quote
@Morpheus
Good, good. Diversify your time. Play your other alts first. :P
Reply Quote
Eclipse,

First off, good thing you're doing for the community. I remember stuff like this from the glory days of D2 and glad to see it's still around. I recently returned to the game and would like to apply for the paragon level 5+ set. I'm P level 2 or 3 ATM but I'm sure I'll be 5 in no time. My story is pretty simple. Bought the game at release, rolled a Wizard, hated the class and as a result got bored leveling my Barb back up and lost interest. Just recently came back and started playing. Spent ~500k on a cheap, cheap gear set and realized it isn't going to cut it in the higher monster powers :/. I'd like to be able to at least run something worthwhile so I don't feel like I'm spinning my wheels stuck.

If you could suggest any worthwhile farming areas/strategies to move up that'd be great as well. Again, great thread, best of luck to everyone involved.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]