Diablo® III

console patching?

I was wondering if any updates would be added to the console version, particularly one that would bring back a dialogue option I need for an achievement. (Covetous Shen - "Victory" in A.IV)
Reply Quote
Never mind just had to to after killing D, but I am still wondering how updates will work
Reply Quote
Can we not do anything more for console till we make the PC version playable and enjoyable? Ok? Thanks Blizz. Get on it.
Reply Quote
They fix it and you'll find something else to troll about
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Glad you found the conversation you needed for your achievement, Druschi. =)

To answer your question, we are patching and providing fixes to both console versions of the game. Because the platforms are inherently different, the process for providing and pushing these patches may occur at different times.

The latest patch notes for the PS3 version are available here and as we provide additional patches, we will post up similar notices in this forum.
Reply Quote
10/11/2013 04:12 PMPosted by Druschi
They fix it and you'll find something else to troll about

Yeah, but it won't be that the game sucks. 8D
Reply Quote
@ Druschi: How'd you talk to Shen after beating Diablo? After you beat him your stuck in that area and Shen and Haedrig isn't there..
Reply Quote
@veggie after you kill Diablo, before you talk to Auriel, use the town portal, and talk to Haedrig/Shen you can even get any remaining conversations from your followers if you do'nt talk to Auriel right away
Reply Quote
I love all the console noobs on the forums that do not know how to even quote. Is there not a separate console forum where these types can congregate?
Reply Quote
console version = garbage
console version = fake diablo

PC = real deal

And you are the expert??

10/12/2013 03:07 PMPosted by RocketQueen
I love all the console noobs on the forums that do not know how to even quote. Is there not a separate console forum where these types can congregate?

Yeah your on it. Go back and troll your garbage PC version forum. It's full of hate and rage over your beloved RMAH and AH.
Reply Quote
U can use the to after u kill him too
Reply Quote
10/12/2013 03:07 PMPosted by RocketQueen

Sorry, not all people are perfect like you. If you can't tolerate these defections then go ask the admins about it, they'll just tell you to teach them how instead of mouthing off like what your doin =P

console version = garbage
console version = fake diablo

PC = real deal

Go back to the PC forums boy, your on the console section NOT the PC Section.
Edited by Veggie07#1573 on 10/13/2013 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/12/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Macgerailt
Yeah your on it. Go back and troll your garbage PC version forum. It's full of hate and rage over your beloved RMAH and AH.

No, what I asked was, "is there a separate forum." Obviously it is not separate if console discussion titles post in the same place as PC ones.

Which it is sad that there isn't cause no one on PC cares what is going on in the realm of baddies.

But buck up kiddo, maybe if your a good little noob your Mommy and Daddy will buy you a PC for Christmas.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight

No, what I asked was, "is there a separate forum." Obviously it is not separate if console discussion titles post in the same place as PC ones.

Which it is sad that there isn't cause no one on PC cares what is going on in the realm of baddies.

But buck up kiddo, maybe if your a good little noob your Mommy and Daddy will buy you a PC for Christmas.

You give Blizzard the money to make a site dedicated to console and I am sure they would do it. Since you don't seem to be doing that and Blizzard like most people find it a waste of money, we will continue to post here. Lastly not everybody enjoys playing on PC nor do they care to fork out the money for one and the time need to keep it running at it's best.
Edited by Leotharas#1952 on 10/14/2013 11:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Gwendalon
Lastly not everybody enjoys playing on PC nor do they care to fork out the money for one and the time need to keep it running at it's best.

I put together and bought the PC I play on for less than $700. A new XBONE with games and all the accessories is going to end up costing you around that. When the PS3 first came out it was priced at $600. These price points are viable to compare with getting a decent gaming PC.

If you make the wrong and uninformed decision to continue to play and purchase console games, you are only doing yourself a disservice. And you deserve to belong in the realm of baddies.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
10/14/2013 12:10 PMPosted by RocketQueen
Lastly not everybody enjoys playing on PC nor do they care to fork out the money for one and the time need to keep it running at it's best.

I put together and bought the PC I play on for less than $700. A new XBONE with games and all the accessories is going to end up costing you around that. When the PS3 first came out it was priced at $600. These price points are viable to compare with getting a decent gaming PC.

If you make the wrong and uninformed decision to continue to play and purchase console games, you are only doing yourself a disservice. And you deserve to belong in the realm of baddies.

Most of the games I play and enjoy are on console only, there is not enough games on PC I like to make it worth buying a gaming PC. :D Emulators are garbage and very few work well enough to take the risk and hassle of installing them. When and if my favorite console games see god honest PC versions then I may change but until that point, no thanks.
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Gwendalon
Most of the games I play and enjoy are on console only, there is not enough games on PC I like to make it worth buying a gaming PC.

But yet you have an 85 gnome death knight? So you had a PC at one time?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
I played wow for 6 years it was the only PC game I that put time into. My current PC at the moment is used for net surfing and non-sense that has nothing to do with gaming. My wow Account has been inactive for close to a year now, I have no intentions of playing the game ever again. Only using my account right now to post on the console thread..

I have nothing against PC gaming, just there is not enough games on PC that interest me. I have also grown tired of keeping a PC at peak performance so that it can play games.
Edited by Leotharas#1952 on 10/14/2013 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I own a PS3. I would never ever consider playing D3 on it. I barely play it as it is. Console games are for kids and casuals. Also, a lot of those console only titles are seeing releases on Steam and are just as good as the console versions if not better.

D3 is and always should be a PC game first. It should be treated as such and get the respect and attention it deserves. Not to be ignored on the wayside while they rake in profits from the console version. Which has a lot of features PC players have been begging for since launch. And having to see console posts side by side with PC posts is the way Blizz has decided to reminded all PC players of this fact? It is disrespectful to the PC community.

That was why I initially commented on this post.
Edited by RocketQueen#1225 on 10/14/2013 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]