Diablo® III

Free diablo 1 and hellfire expansion download

04/03/2014 06:54 PMPosted by triscuit
Except the part about running in town, the added monk class, new item affixes, eight more dungeon levels with quests, oils to change item stats, new spells, shrines and items.
No, all of these are terrible design in Diablo 1. Most were buggy... Did you know that there were additional classes in Hellfire as well? You can edit a text file to enable them. Barbarian and Bard. The Barb ISN'T the Warrior class.

But either way, Hellfire sucked as a game. You couldn't even play it online, and it was never officially supported by Blizzard. Stats didn't matter, either, as they were still capped. You could get stat potions without Hellfire and reach maximums (based on class).

Finally, the monsters introduced were uninspired, cliché, and didn't work with Diablo mechanics. I mean, just about EVERYTHNG exploded (hit you with damage). It was not a fun experience.
Reply Quote
i cant play diablo 1 on full screen on windows 8 can some one help me
Reply Quote
whats the website that gives the download?
Reply Quote
I have disc-based copies of Diablo, Diablo II, Starcraft, and Warcraft War Chest. Entering the codes for any of these EXCEPT Diablo 1 will add them to your Battle.net account.

Nice.
Reply Quote
"Belzebub", yes that's the correct spelling. Check it out, it's a massive over haul mod for Diablo 1. Probably the most fun I''ve ever had with Diablo 1!

http://mod.diablo1.eu.org/features/
Reply Quote
This reminds me of the Insurrection campaign expansion pack for StarCraft.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]