Diablo® III

wtf ammy

View profile
Second of all, hidden dmg affix is trash in regards to adding value to an item purely because it is not recognized on d3prog, this is important.

This lesson was brought to you by phaminez.

LOL
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 10/14/2013 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol all want u noob scrubs. paper or not the value of an item is based on those that can afford it. How do u know this item is ranked #1? because u checked it up on d3prog. Why is quickening more valuable then raiding wheel?

The noob scrubs that lol at my statement are usually the scrubs that can't afford such items so you would never know what i mean. Don't make me burn u for un-educated remarks.
Edited by PhamineZ#1793 on 10/14/2013 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You're correct, but that doesn't stop it from being sad that a website ranking becomes the nearly the sole determinant of an item's value.
Reply Quote
Actually - I could use a Phaminez lesson, what is 200 bil (in game gold) worth in cold hard cash these days? - US dollars

anybody can answer if they know or want to.
Planet #6460 - Diablo III Barbarian Class MVP

"My name is - insert_battletag_here -, king of kings
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Should be roughly 6 grand more or less at botter rate.
Reply Quote
Actually - I could use a Phaminez lesson, what is 200 bil (in game gold) worth in cold hard cash these days? - US dollars

anybody can answer if they know or want to.
Planet #6460 - Diablo III Barbarian Class MVP

"My name is - insert_battletag_here -, king of kings
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

a little over 6K
Reply Quote
thats F'n amazing lol. wonder how useful it will be when RoS comes out
Reply Quote
200b is a troll bid, in my time dealing with high end items i have never seen anyone pay that kinda gold for an item especially a jewelery. I may be wrong since i been away from the scene, but the fact that there is a open 200b bid means there is "gaming" involved by the seller and this deters me.
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 02:34 PMPosted by PhamineZ
200b is a troll bid, in my time dealing with high end items i have never seen anyone pay that kinda gold for an item especially a jewelery. I may be wrong since i been away from the scene, but the fact that there is a open 200b bid means there is "gaming" involved by the seller and this deters me.

There was an echo that sold for like 10k cash I believe.
Reply Quote
Oh, C'mon PZ. You won't even stick to your original offer of 3K :D

I argue with myself about going out to dinner. Your like I'll book the restaurant all to myself lol
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 02:40 PMPosted by MASKOAA

7500 euro (40b at the time), but that was a long time ago before RoS announcement.
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Death
I honestly think the 200b is a troll bid myself given then timing of this amulet with RoS on the horizon but you never know. There are lots of people with more money than brains......

the Asian server sword 138x 11ias 88cd 2.7ls os went for 260beez not long ago (after the ROS announcement) so I'm personally not surprised this is bid up to 150beez on the forums; or as the seller claimed 200beez. still, its not what i would spend ( not what i can spend either) on an item - but there are some ppl with more money then brains, yes.
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 02:44 PMPosted by xxxkan

7500 euro (40b at the time), but that was a long time ago before RoS announcement.

This EF is currently selling at 2000 euro. (2713$)

http://loothunter.net/eu/sc/item21957
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Void
the Asian server sword 138x 11ias 88cd 2.7ls os went for 260beez not long ago (after the ROS announcement)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/38869064

Link for people who wants to see.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]