Diablo® III

wtf ammy

At first i thought it was crafted and then i crapped myself.
Reply Quote
It's ok, we'll see 50 of this next week
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 05:16 AMPosted by Nalianna
I don't believe there has been mass duping since they changed rollbacks to be account bound.
Reply Quote
Actually - I could use a Phaminez lesson, what is 200 bil (in game gold) worth in cold hard cash these days? - US dollars

anybody can answer if they know or want to.
Planet #6460 - Diablo III Barbarian Class MVP

"My name is - insert_battletag_here -, king of kings
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

5, 6k?
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 05:57 AMPosted by JackStraw
I don't believe there has been mass duping since they changed rollbacks to be account bound.

If the item is this good, they'll find a way.

ps C/O is now 400b + 3 boxes of thin mints.
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 08:23 AMPosted by tomcruise
ps C/O is now 400b + 3 boxes of thin mints.
I can go as high as 4 boxes of thin mints (no gold though).
Reply Quote
God the rolls on this ammy. That fool who listed it on GAH must be smacking his head right now.
Edited by Leon8795#6352 on 10/15/2013 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
did it come from GAH or RMAH?
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 09:43 AMPosted by ChaoticF
I've heard some lucky fool got it on the GAH for 2 bill.
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 10:13 AMPosted by JackStraw

steal of the f**king century
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 10:21 AMPosted by Leon8795

And somewhere out there, there is a guy who knows nothing about forums, d2jsp, or diablo 3 itself, rolling around happy that he sold some pixels for 2 billion gold.
Reply Quote

And somewhere out there, there is a guy who knows nothing about forums, d2jsp, or diablo 3 itself, rolling around happy that he sold some pixels for 2 billion gold.

^ ignorance is bliss!
Reply Quote

I think this is probably true, lol. "I can't believe I sold an item for the maximum possible gold value!"
Edited by JackStraw#1836 on 10/15/2013 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I know my Mara's Ammy is nothing compared to that one, but I have not used the auction house, so how much is my Mara's worth?

85 Str
89 Dex
84 Int
86 Vit
69 Resist all
100% CD
10% CC
Reduce range damage 2%
CC of Arcane orb by 2%
Reply Quote
Those perfect rolls probably put it around or maybe somewhat above the AH cap. It'd be worth more than I could imagine if it had a bonus for some useful skill instead of arcane orb. Definitely one hell of a find nonetheless.

Your source is also a very nice one which would easily fetch 100's of millions.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 10/15/2013 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Didn´t even make me raise an eyebrow, I just don´t seem to care that much about this sort of stuff these days (not that I did in the past). RNG is RNG and if the devs make their job right it should be relatively worthless in a couple of months.

Hmm, isn´t 380 max strength on crafted and like 350 on drops, so that´s what, a <95% roll? Just kidding, it has pretty nice stats :p

Either way, if I was the person who got such a drop I would use it myself and not sell it. I also hope that the world of Sanctuary is a fair place and the person who got the drop plays the game in a legitimate way and isn´t a botter, cheater, exploiter or multiboxer.

Congrats.
Edited by Nubtro#2147 on 10/15/2013 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Nubtro
I also hope that the world of Sanctuary is a fair place and the person who got the drop plays the game in a legitimate way and isn´t a botter, cheater, exploiter or multiboxer.
I think if the person who got the drop was into those less than sporting methods that they would have known not to sell it on the gold auction house for 2 bil.
Reply Quote
I also hope that the world of Sanctuary is a fair place and the person who got the drop plays the game in a legitimate way and isn´t a botter, cheater, exploiter or multiboxer.
I think if the person who got the drop was into those less than sporting methods that they would have known not to sell it on the gold auction house for 2 bil.

Yeah there is no way in hell the guy that got that amulet was a botter or cheater in anyway. It was more than likely some one who only plays the game in modest amounts with 10-20 hours in the game, fresh into inferno and literally had no idea what he had just found. I hope for his sake he never truly understands what he let go and he goes on thinking he won the lottery with his 2b (1.7b after taxes) he got off the GAH.
Edited by Death#1408 on 10/15/2013 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Didn´t even make me raise an eyebrow, I just don´t seem to care that much about this sort of stuff these days (not that I did in the past). RNG is RNG and if the devs make their job right it should be relatively worthless in a couple of months.

Hmm, isn´t 380 max strength on crafted and like 350 on drops, so that´s what, a <95% roll? Just kidding, it has pretty nice stats :p

Either way, if I was the person who got such a drop I would use it myself and not sell it. I also hope that the world of Sanctuary is a fair place and the person who got the drop plays the game in a legitimate way and isn´t a botter, cheater, exploiter or multiboxer.

Congrats.

I think you can rest assured that it was a legitimate player who found it. If it were one of the others, they would have understood its full value and likely attempted to extract it, not put it on the GAH for 2b.

If it dropped for me, I'd probably be annoyed that it didn't roll all res instead of +damage, then I'd probably salvage it for tears for more crafting.

j/k

I'd probably also use it myself. Like so many others, I'm after something that comes from my own efforts that I can call gg. Yet to have anything. Lots of good crafts, nothing great. Plenty of good drops, nothing great. It's probably going to sell for a few grand. Yeah, it's plenty of dough, but not an incredible amount either.

I'd love to manage to craft/find something like RAiN or Death's ammies , but they play a lot more than I do and deserve their gg gear in my eyes. Yours is also no joke and you've certainly put in the effort for it if anyone has.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 10/15/2013 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What were the stats? I don't understand Japanese, or the acronyms the OP used.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]