Diablo® III

What is a SoJ worth?

I found my first SoJ today and I am not sure how much these things are worth. Any help would be appreciated.

5% to poison damage
+14 Fury
30% damage to elites
+3% WW crit chance

Thanks!
Reply Quote
400-500m. If it were cold damage, probably a billion.
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 08:26 AMPosted by tomcruise
I assume you're pulling his leg. There is a 6/30/3% WW on AH now for 30 mil.
Reply Quote
If it was -4/5 hammer maybe a lot, but crit chance for WW is no better than regular crit chance that you can get on a rare ring, so probably a few million if lucky.

(Glad to help, definitely hang onto it, WW crit may have qwerky mechanics that make it better than normal crit, test it and let me know :)
Edited by BrianGoudy#1540 on 10/15/2013 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks guys. maybe Ill just hang on to it for now.
Reply Quote
It's not worth much at all, tgc is trolling. WW crit chance is of little benefit, because you do little of your damage with ww - most of it comes from the tornadoes in a ww/sprint build. Similarly overpower SOJs only affect the initial cast of OP. They're slightly more use, but a resource reduction SOJ is going to be better. Hota is ideal, but rend reduction is not wasted if you do a lot of ww/rend farming.
Reply Quote
The point of a ww SOJ is for the Into the Fray benefit. You typically aren't concerned about the amount of damage ww does by itself. It is really just used to fill the gaps while you move. Everybody knows a Permawrath barb is a lot of fun.
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 08:26 AMPosted by tomcruise

what a classy guy.
Reply Quote
can you tell me what my soj is worth too?

6% cold but only 29% elites and 12% frenzy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]