I need a pc on this ring

42allres
5%life
50%chd
4.5chc
+67dex
+48 int
Reply Quote
Only 5 affixes. 50% chd is very nice, but remaining affixes are average rolls and the stat roll is bad. Really needs a third dmg modifier such as +avg damage or +attack speed to have much value. I haven't price rings in awhile, but I would be surprised to see it sell for more than 250K and would expect it to sell for <100K.

But that's just my random opinion. I did not check existing AH prices..... did you?
Edited by DinoBSC#1690 on 10/10/2013 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i did, even with no dex or int on this ring it was a 100m b/o. seems high but its all i have to go on
Reply Quote
Eh I just checked... probably you're not getting many results because you put %life or 50 cd in your search criteria? That would be unnecessarily restrictive.

There's a 90 dex, 82 vit, 4.5cc, 45cd, 58ar, 34 pois res ring with buyout at 10M. Compared to yours, this ring would be roughly equal in dps, but MUCH better in ehp.

So my guess is yours would be between 1M to 3M.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]