Diablo® III

EU DH here :)

hey guys :) just checking your forums a bit and i wonder... how do i stack on your standars of ''good geared''?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DeadFaith-2995/

i have invested some 750 hours in our favorite class and i got some of my items for free (a 1.2 beez cala, 200 m dml, 200m nats boots and a 4.5 cc 9 ias mempo) and the rough estimate of my gear is about 4 beez (including my alternative gear - cala, nats legacy and over 10 SoJ's and ... a lot more)

my first dh took 500 hours to get to 100 (mostly cause of lame gear and slow lvling before reaching paragon 40) and my second dh is about 90 hours in with para 66 and i ahev another dh prepared to be leveled after this one gets to 100

i tried countless builds (ea, hungering, cluster arrow, scatter, bola/st, rf and so much more), favorite being the irreplacable ''nyan'' build (modified for my own prefference) and the classic bola/st build that i'm using atm...

currently my average xp/hour is about 120 m (regular festering + fields) on mp8

so... start raining criticisam on me :P
Reply Quote
kk, starting ;)

What is your all resist, it seems a bit llow judging by your gears, being that it is less than 400 :D
it seems a lot of your money went into stacking tonnes of dexterity.

You manticore has intelligence, dex manti at similar stats to yours are cheap as !@#$ now, like 500-800m

Im not going to criticise your damage as it is higher than mine, but 4b should have been pumped all into your main gear, rather than side pieces such as nats legacy and all those SoJs

your AS is just below breakpoint so gain 2% or so to get above 2.01 AS

just pop AS on your ring :D

You are good geared but I can see much more to improve on you, (you probably already know every thing I have said, I mean you arent a newbiee ahah )

Also, instead of bitter pill try using thunder ball (when you reach 2AS) because then the breakpoint allows you to do stuns effectively on a single target, it is really useful! :D
Reply Quote
10/12/2013 05:35 AMPosted by Crazy
4b should have been pumped all into your main gear, rather than side pieces such as nats legacy and all those SoJs

well i said that thats the worth of my gear :P the sojs and ants are worth maybe 100 m all together

and i cant really tell ppl what to give me as a gift :P (cala, dml, boots and mempo)

You manticore has intelligence, dex manti at similar stats to yours are cheap as !@#$ now, like 500-800m

aint nobody got gold fo' dat (my manticore was worth 60 m from ah)

your AS is just below breakpoint so gain 2% or so to get above 2.01 as

i frankly dont give an actual about brakepoints :P sry but i dont :P

What is your all resist, it seems a bit llow judging by your gears, being that it is less than 400 :D

my all res is 380... just enough for me ... i dont feel i need moar

Also, instead of bitter pill try using thunder ball (when you reach 2AS) because then the breakpoint allows you to do stuns effectively on a single target, it is really useful! :D

i know :P i use it when i pop my cala (da big guns) and i can stun nicely ... and i feel that on single target my ns dosnet proc as often so i find myselfs on 0 discipline real fast... therefore... bitter pill :)

but if i had the gold i would upgrade my dh :P the problem is... i dont have any gold ...
ty for feedback :)
Reply Quote
View profile
<(^^<)
Reply Quote
NYAN!!! (>^^)>
Reply Quote
I know you feel about gold, and I was trying hard to find criticisms so don't take everything I said that seriously, xD

<(^^<)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]