Diablo® III

Nyan (>^^)>

If you're not Nyan-snapshotting you're doing it wrong. That is all.
Reply Quote
Lol? xD

<(^^<)
Reply Quote
Its not for everyone, especially not for me. Ive never liked it when it was first found. Glad to see it gone in the Expansion.
Edited by DaRkCroNo#1494 on 10/11/2013 10:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I SNAPSHOT YOUR MOM LAST NYAT
Reply Quote
10/11/2013 10:10 PMPosted by zoid

LOLOL! <(^^<)
Reply Quote

+5 internets' to you sir.
Reply Quote
Nyan's eDPS is 3,399,049 (4,350,783 vs elites)

mine is only 2,460,467 (3,198,607 vs elites)

pretty good for bombardment imo. those numbers are with archery, btw.

the most dps i could squeeze out of my character so far has been 6,172,616 that was with steady aim, MfD, and fire support for ubers.

on top of the DPS upsides, you gain a lot of EHP in the gear swap. plus you get to use legacy nats :D
Reply Quote

This might just be the finest quote ever written on the DH forum.
Reply Quote
Nyan's eDPS is 3,399,049 (4,350,783 vs elites)

mine is only 2,460,467 (3,198,607 vs elites)

pretty good for bombardment imo. those numbers are with archery, btw.

the most dps i could squeeze out of my character so far has been 6,172,616 that was with steady aim, MfD, and fire support for ubers.

on top of the DPS upsides, you gain a lot of EHP in the gear swap. plus you get to use legacy nats :D

Is that with my new gloves? :D
Reply Quote
i always wonder how you guys get your eDPS? i want to know what mine is, can you guys share or point me to the right direction. thanks
Edited by DarkSpawn#1759 on 10/12/2013 9:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote]
Is that with my new gloves? :D

yes
Reply Quote
10/12/2013 09:40 AMPosted by DarkSpawn
i always wonder how you guys get your eDPS? i want to know what mine is, can you guys share or point me to the right direction. thanks

i can help you out with that later
Reply Quote
Here's a link the the spread sheet that i use for doing my DH calculations http://goo.gl/cK0dv4

You'll have to make a copy of it in order to use it properly. There's a menu called Diablo that lets you import your stats, i borrowed some of the code and it's kinda hacked together and buggy, so you have to manual input your battle tag and hero id # into the upper left of the spreadsheet before you use the import function because the hero selector isnt working right.

i have built in functionality for rapid fire eDPS, but you'll have to figure out your eDPS on your own if you're using different skills. but this is a good place to start.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]