Diablo® III

expansion

so when does the expansion drop
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
10/13/2013 09:58 PMPosted by Redvex
We haven't announced the release date for Reaper of Souls yet, but when we do, you can bet we'll tell you all about it here. :)
Edited by Vaeflare on 10/14/2013 9:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Vaeflare
We haven't announced the release date for [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/reaper-of-souls/"]Reaper of Souls[/url] yet, but when we do, you can bet we'll tell you all about it here. :)

Waow, really? You saw the need to reply to this thread? Pretty sure there's a fair few threads out there that will benefit with any Blues tagging along.
Reply Quote
That is some fine thread we have here, totally deserved some blue attention.
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 09:49 AMPosted by Chewbecca
Waow, really? You saw the need to reply to this thread? Pretty sure there's a fair few threads out there that will benefit with any Blues tagging along.

ROFL cause the blue are clueless they can only answer the simplest of the simplest things
Reply Quote
way to do your job blue. hes prob never even played d3.
Reply Quote
aww.. you guys are a little harsh. Make nice to the blues as they represent the community and are just doing their job.
Reply Quote
4 out of the 5 replies so far are troll spawned. Sorry you have to deal with these types of people on a daily basis. I am sure though for the most part you just shrug and move on though.
**ignites troll eater beacon**
-Chad.
Edited by ParkAndFarm#1282 on 10/14/2013 2:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I gotta question for anyone that knows. Are the blue's the actual Diablo 3 developers or Blizzard employees? Or are they primarily the forum administrators? I had the impression they were the real game developers, but I'm not sure...
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Zeyta
I gotta question for anyone that knows. Are the blue's the actual Diablo 3 developers or Blizzard employees? Or are they primarily the forum administrators? I had the impression they were the real game developers, but I'm not sure...

There is actually a blue post on their specific positions and duties for community engagement. About a year ago.

Short answer: Community managers. Not community enthusiasts, not community developers, not programmers, not programmer managers, etc, etc etc.
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 03:16 PMPosted by semiXform

There is actually a blue post on their specific positions and duties for community engagement. About a year ago.

Short answer: Community managers. Not community enthusiasts, not community developers, not programmers, not programmer managers, etc, etc etc.

Also, in this case, not a "he".
Reply Quote
I
We haven't announced the release date for Reaper of Souls yet, but when we do, you can bet we'll tell you all about it here. :)

i think their waiting for:

A. blizzcon to tell the release date

B. Still not sure yet and don't want to keep pushing the date back like with pasted expansions

i personally hope they patch diablo with something else to do while we wait for the expansion
Reply Quote
Nothing is being put in game until ahs get removed.

Speculation, yes. But im willing to bet on it.
Edited by Crymore#1597 on 10/14/2013 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nothing is being put in game until ahs get removed.

Speculation, yes. But im willing to bet on it.

you're probably right but if blizzard expects to keep the interests of who they still have they should bring something else to the table
Reply Quote
March 18, 2014
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Magua
March 18, 2014

If not, I'm pretty sure it isn't before that date...
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 11:51 AMPosted by ShotCallah2
way to do your job blue. hes prob never even played d3.

Yea, I know exactly what you mean.
Only 4k elite kills, HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP ON THE FORUM?

How much you think 4k kills is anyway? 100 hours, 200-300? Depends on how fast you do it, cause that's what matters in games, efficency. Gives you credit, so you can go whine on the forums.
100 hours in a game isn't enough right?
At least 1k nolifer hours must be spent if you want to avoid flaming and it's especially required in order to get that enchanted blue attention, cause that's what blue care about, hours played.

Too bad you didn't get your sucky thread promoted to blue, perhaps if you flamed some more or talked about noobs?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yea, many players on this forum do seem overly concerned about hours played, number of elite kills, how high the paragon level is, and how high the stats are on the gear to determine if someone should post about the game they played. Skill or the fun/enjoyment a person has seems to be of little concern to them.
Edited by Differential#1446 on 10/14/2013 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think we can at least say sometime next year.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]