Diablo® III

Fabbyhunter's account RESTORED

Fabby just msg'd me in game to tell me his forum account got suspended. He doesn't know why, just passing this along to let you guys kmow.
Edited by Crypter#1856 on 10/13/2013 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Its trolls, remember when RAIN kept getting suspended?

Someones jelly.
Reply Quote
it got lifted. I wish someone would tell me why it got suspended. I didn't post anything yesterday at all? maybe i typed something that offended someone
Reply Quote
10/13/2013 07:46 AMPosted by fabbyhunter
it got lifted. I wish someone would tell me why it got suspended. I didn't post anything yesterday at all? maybe i typed something that offended someone

Shoulda gotten an email for the reason why, it will tell you how long, and the reson, but not who reported you :P

Stop flossing your GG gear around ;)
Reply Quote
i'm not flossing lol

I josh around with a few friends on the S/B thread...but all i do is help people in the forums and in game. weird.
Reply Quote
i'm not flossing lol

I josh around with a few friends on the S/B thread...but all i do is help people in the forums and in game. weird.

It happens, dont take offense :) Although I do not see any reports next to any of your posts.
Reply Quote
i wonder if all that shield talk got me suspended...Wanna lent me his shield...so maybe they wanted to investigate that there was no wrong doing?

i never received any emails with any explanation.

I'm not taking offense. I just want to know what i did so i don't do it again
Reply Quote
I was once a forum admin several years ago.

So I got a taste of the BAN HAMMER powah! =D

So maybe what happened to you is just the "admin got dumb" situation. =P

Suspend the wrong account due to carelessness. Then corrected it fast.

This stuff happens!!!
Edited by Jaque#1514 on 10/16/2013 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]