Diablo® III

finding level 63 items before pickup

I am normally against the ideas of farming. But I am sick and tired of the time wasted identifying junk. So I wanted to find a list of the names of all the level 63 items before you identify them so I could target those and leave the rest.

I found this and I thought I would share what I found.

http://i.imgur.com/JCAob.jpg

I wonder if this list is still correct and complete?

Regards
Lame Duck
Reply Quote
Yeh thats correct, in terms of farming you should be picking up all lvl 61,62,63 1-hand Weapons, Archon Gauntlets, Rings and ammys.
Thats it.
So you really don't have to remember that many
Reply Quote
Yeh thats correct, in terms of farming you should be picking up all lvl 61,62,63 1-hand Weapons, Archon Gauntlets, Rings and ammys.
Thats it.
So you really don't have to remember that many

This.

It no use trying to pickup and sell all the other rares in group game. The amount of gold you pickup will probably more than if you try to ID and sell them to vendor (for the MP10 group that I run with anyway).
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 03:12 PMPosted by WNxNiteHawk
the MP10 group that I run with anyway

LOL - so true NiteHawk.... no time to pickup gears - you an you monk dissapear into the distance then
Reply Quote
Hi Lame Duck, that looks familiar.

I found it is hard to memorise, and been lazy to make, print and put next to computer screen a list like you have there. So if I go farming, I pickup all rings, amulets, gloves, pants, torsos, most of 1h weapons. Sold a few lvl60-61 trifecta rings and gloves, some lvl62 reduced level armor and 1h weapons. Not for big $$, but all adds up slowly.

Cheers
Reply Quote
View profile
I just pick up anything and sell the crap stuff for gold...since hey I always need gold for repairs and upgrades.
Memorizing that many items would be bit of a nightmare...But after awhile you do recognize loot names.
But determine whether it's level 63 or not...well I generally don't care as long as it's good as I pick up anything rare/legendary/set.
Reply Quote
Manifers FTW
Reply Quote
Sometimes can find really good Billion gold pants, i like pants too XD
Reply Quote
Actually with the way D3 drop roll affixes, you might be missing some good drops for lvl 61-and 62 items if you only pick level 63 items.

I encountered some lvl 61 and 62 items that will trounce lvl 63 items because of the certain affixes.

As others pointed out there are only certain types of items you need to pick.
Reply Quote
the only reason to pickup everything would be for crafting materials...

most of the stuff is there just to waste your time :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]