Diablo® III

Console freeze part 3

Okay, since I figured no one can answer why this product sucks so bad that Or what is being done, if anything, to fix it that I would sacrifice my hardcore char items and character to try and prevent the freeze while playing core. (Which I have more time in) After the deletion I was able to play on my core barb for 7-8 hours, no problem. Was able to add items to my stash, no problem. Was able to enjoy the game with several randoms, made a few friends, was starting to forget how bad it really was. Jump on it today, excited to once again be able to play this game I actually paid for. Met with freeze after freeze after freeze, single player or multiplayer, does not matter. Nothing has changed from when my last session ended to this new session.

I have REALLY tried to enjoy this game. To minimize on gear gathering (which is kind of what the game is about) and extra chars, (down to just 5) just to enjoy this franchise. It could have been great. Really. Instead I haVe to worry about your product hard freezing my device. All. The. Time. I feel like I purchased cancer for my system. Good job guys. Keep up the hard work.
Reply Quote
did you ever play Fable III ? that game had some bad bugs that they never fixed now the game is not even worth $10 and they gave it away for free.
Diablo III is as Broken as that game Fable III a game that was never patched.
we can only hope that Diablo 3 gets a patch that fixes this issue, if not Diablo 3 will be a POS game like Fable III... games that are fun until they break after hours of play.
Reply Quote
10/11/2013 01:28 AMPosted by Epiphany
To minimize on gear gathering

What do you mean by this? I watched a vid that showed the game bugging out by having too much in the stash...try to drop below 100 stored items, see if that frees up the crashing?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]