Diablo® III

DH needs help/gear check

Hi folks,

after a pretty long break, i came back to D3 and just played for like a week now.
I decided to go with my DH for now and just made some MP3 "speed"-Farm runs during the last days.

now i have around 300m and was thinking were to start upgrading my gear.

i pretty much want to keep the build (at least Rapid fire, as i love the skill).

So here are my Questions so far:

1. what mp should i be able to farm with my gear (some player skill included ^^)
2. is the build i run ok, or are there any changes that would make it work better in higher mp?
3. where should i start to upgrade my gear? as said i have around 300m to work with, so a first step that i can do with that budget would be nice.
4. any other advices that you guys have for me?

thx for anyone who trys to help and i hope for some progress on my DH ^^

greetings
Flukureow

btw. the DH is on EU ^^
Reply Quote
Had to change it to EU. lol

Let's see...I used to use your build a while ago, ended up changing it to my current one and I do love it more.
But anyways....

1) I would say maybe MP4, or MP5 depending on how good you are at kiting. Your health is VERY low.
2) I would change a few things.
-Try finding a Mempo, they don't have the fire damage taken stat, so you'll be able to stay alive with molten and other fire-based elites and mobs. You can also use a gem to give you % life.
-You need new gloves. Tasker and Theo are alright for lower levels who are still building, but you should try to craft and see what you get.
- You need a stat on your rare ring, or at least average damage.
- Your shoulders are good, but like I said earlier...you need to boost your HP to at least 40k. Vile Wards have life % on them, and it might be a good idea to get some of those.
- Because your Pantycore has poison on it already, get some Zuni boots. They have poison stat on them and will increase your damage.
- Witching Hour would also increase your attack speed and crit damage, but since you're not actively using a stat that generates hatred, you might not want to do that.
3) Start by getting the Zuni boots, personally. They're relatively cheap and you can find some good ones. Then go to crafting.

YOU NEED HEALTH.
(That's my last piece of advice).

Good luck.
Reply Quote
Hi,

thx for the advices, as your main point was health, i got myself a mempo and put a health gem in it. i'm now on 33k life and 492 all res with going down only to 236k dps. (typing this as the armory isn't updated yet)

now i'm down to 30m, so i guess i have to farm now for a while till i can get something new.

but my question to the zuni boots, are they really worth it? i would lose the set effect, and do they increase all damage or just the +poison dmg part of the weapon?

i will farm sme demonic essence during the next days and start to craft some gloves and shoulders.

any more advice is welcome ^^

greetings
Reply Quote
Hi,

thx for the advices, as your main point was health, i got myself a mempo and put a health gem in it. i'm now on 33k life and 492 all res with going down only to 236k dps. (typing this as the armory isn't updated yet)

now i'm down to 30m, so i guess i have to farm now for a while till i can get something new.

but my question to the zuni boots, are they really worth it? i would lose the set effect, and do they increase all damage or just the +poison dmg part of the weapon?

i will farm sme demonic essence during the next days and start to craft some gloves and shoulders.

any more advice is welcome ^^

greetings

Well, since you're using the Pantycore, I would stick with Nat's boots for now. If you ever switched to a Calamity, you should most definitely switch to Zuni's (I was confused about damage stats, they only work well with weapons with no main stat on them).
Crafting will definitely be your best friend. Whether it's amulets, gloves, bracers, shoulders, etc...you'll be able to get some pretty sweet upgrades...just don't give up if your first few rolls are crap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]