Diablo® III

How d3 should have went.

Cain dies, but at the end when tyreal is doing is talk about becoming a mortal bla bla bla. The council decides that after all those years of hardships and battling demons. They make cain the embodiment of wisdom. Would have been way better this way, I miss cain =(
Reply Quote
That actually makes alot of sense. hope they do it in the expac that I wont be buying.
Reply Quote
Hindsight is 20/20.

How would D3 of went if YOU were in charge?

It would probably be a more sorry butt of a game than it is now.
Reply Quote
Hindsight is 20/20.

LOL typical BLizzard forum scum response. You know !@#$ing ZERO about the OP to make that assumption.
Reply Quote
Well what would you do to make it better....
Reply Quote
Should have gone
Reply Quote
The truth is, Cain faked his death...to motivate the heroes...in assembling

Agent Coulson would agree...
Reply Quote
10/10 I like this.
Reply Quote
Hindsight is 20/20.

Hmm... my original D3 idea years ago?

The Worldstone was destroyed and demons poured forth from the Hells unchained. Belail and Azmodan begin their seige and try to take power IMMEDIATELY after the Worldstones destruction, to take advantage of mankinds recovery from defeating the Prime Evils.

Tyreal becomes corrupted by the Worldstone and Baals touch and in a desperate bid for power, attempts to take advantage of the deaths of Belail and Azmodan by seeking out the heavens using his newfound powers that were given to him when Baals essence (corruption) shot into him after the Worldstones destruction, along with Diablo and Baal (since it is a WORLDSTONE and all that stone jazz)

Sure it sounds a bit funky, but when I came up with it, I thought it was a great idea for the story.
Reply Quote
Why is it. So many people these days. Are ending sentences prematurely and beginning the previous sentence. As a new sentence.
Reply Quote
Actually I like that. I miss the badass version of tyreal and Cain dying sucked, this kills two birds with one stone. Tyreal goes back to being the badass angel of asskicking and Cain lives on as an angel using his wisdom to continue guiding us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
They butchered Cain to erase more relation to D2
Reply Quote
We do not know everything about RoS yet. Cain just might become what you are asking for at the end of RoS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]