Diablo® III

Tribute to Yodatoy, you will be missed !

<3 Elton John song.

Yoda = Elton John ?
Reply Quote
Yoda,

I'm sad to see you go but you have to do what you feel is best for you. As PieHole said, the forums aren't going to be the same without you. More than any other wizard, you tried to make this place feel like a community - not just a collections of players talking mechanics but a group of comrades. That didn't always go so smoothly but I thank you for that.

Best of luck to you Yoda. I hope we'll see you back one day down the road in RoS.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
Good luck on your future ventures, Yoda!
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the action you brought up here Yoda. I really think that your endless amount of threads brought a lot of discussion about gearing strategies and gameplay feeling. I think you've been a gearing model for a lot of wizzies out there. Good luck with your future plans.
Reply Quote
I give it 8 days =)

But if you in fact are really done GLIRL Yoda.
Reply Quote
10/16/2013 06:22 AMPosted by yodatoy
What can I say. We chatted on last Sat right before you took your sons to the soccer practice.May be my new project is to make you the a gg SNS wiz. We will see.

lol

Yeah, Saturday is game day... 2-games to be specific. Thnx for the offer brodatoy, but I have no desire for SNS GG'ness aside from gg MIT and gg funz...
Maybe we should both work on making ourselves into GG Meteor wizzies! That's some help I will gladly accept! xoxo
Reply Quote
why was this reported.? this is one of the biggest reasons I want to leave forum. Who are these lurkers making a report...
Reply Quote
You can't leave us. Fact.
Reply Quote
Cares yoda relax
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 05:47 PMPosted by yodatoy
Now, I gotta find a new game to play. May be I will try Torchlight 2...

Lets PoE...talk about builds there :)

Yoda you da man bud. Hopefully all goes well for you. I'll be cheering for a comback.

hit me up if you want to PoE it.
Reply Quote
10/16/2013 12:38 PMPosted by KingBenjamin
PoE

any good?
Reply Quote
10/16/2013 12:49 PMPosted by yodatoy
PoE

any good?

Very. true self-found gears. so when things drop it's a "discovery" feeling. the skills are complex. It's a game that grows on you the further you go. i like the music as well. It's free to play and no AH. it's def one of my fav games.
Reply Quote
Yoda doesn't like grinding for gear benjamin.

His a shopper bar hopper
Reply Quote
Yoda doesn't like grinding for gear benjamin.

His a shopper bar hopper

no one who plays d3 likes grinding for gear lol

edit: ^bold statement :)
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 10/16/2013 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Jesus Yoda your leaving thread brought Aph back wtf. That's an omen man. You can't quit.

Btw aph you come back to you bum
Edited by JellzRoc#1514 on 10/16/2013 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/16/2013 04:12 AMPosted by Aphraell
Hi MasterJay, Bye Yoda ~

These 4 words in 2 month gap are more relevant than my 4 thousand in a week...and that's probably exaggerating on my side. Hi hi back Aph, hope all is well with you :)
Reply Quote
:)

Lifes good, chilling out playing Final Fantasy XIV atm.

Keeping the odd eye on the forums here. I'll probably come back for the Expansion.

How the hell are you guys still playing this is beyond me. Great effort~
Reply Quote
Nice to see you Aph ^^
Reply Quote
10/17/2013 12:40 AMPosted by Aphraell
Keeping the odd eye on the forums here. I'll probably come back for the Expansion

GREAT NEWS! I will also keep my odd eye on the forum here until xpac.

Aph, Nat set was the key. It took me the whole year and quarter to listen to you.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 10/17/2013 6:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
How wrong you are KingBenjamin, how wrong you are. I just wish the grind was rewarded in D3 like it was in D2. I don't get my gear to look pretty on Dprog or to show how much disposable income I have. I get it to kill monsters, plain and simple.

Yoda, you have helped me out a lot, and I will be forever appreciative of that. I have never understood the point of buying all that gear and playing the set for a few days, but to each their own I suppose.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]