Diablo® III

Followers.....

Hey all... Just curious..... what follower do you use and why?

I personally use the scoundrel mostly for the added crit chance....
Reply Quote
Scoundrel for added perma CC and Burize's Pierce + Multishot + Freeze = AOE CC.

Gotta gear him for EHP and LOH as well to keep him up permanently.
Reply Quote
Scoundrel, for the crit chance. With a buriza he does a nice job of keeping kiting and feared monsters under control.

The templar is pretty useless for a barb. In fact he's pretty useless for all classes.

Do not use the enchantress for her attack speed, unless you always play solo and you're sure it's not wasted i.e. it does get you over an ias breakpoint.
Reply Quote
View profile
A scoundrel with a buriza and ias/loh/vit on gear is nice to have alongside you. The cc is nice so is the 10% damage buff he gives :)

I've been equipping random bows just for fun and the raven wing looks damn cool :)

And if freeze is all you want then the enchantress with an azurewrath is a freeze machine as well :)
Edited by demonknight#1139 on 10/17/2013 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I use RagingKoala. Best follower ever trust me. Gives me bonus xp and helps me kill, but the downside is that I will have to res him every so often.
Reply Quote
I use scoundrel for reasons listed above.

As far as the templar goes, I actually found him useful for specific builds for other classes, e.g. rapid fire DH, and TR monk.
Reply Quote
10/17/2013 11:23 PMPosted by xxxkan
I use RagingKoala. Best follower ever trust me. Gives me bonus xp and helps me kill, but the downside is that I will have to res him every so often.

Also, the snide remarks every once in a while where he claims that his shield protects him from harm then proceeds to die 5x times.
Reply Quote
My scoundrel dies less than RK does.
Reply Quote
10/18/2013 08:19 AMPosted by Uberjager

Also, the snide remarks every once in a while where he claims that his shield protects him from harm then proceeds to die 5x times.

Don't you know that every time he links his stormshield in chat, it bumps bonus experience by 20%?

Anyways I usually go buriza-less scoundrel if I'm solo and opt for cold damage instead of freeze. Buriza seemed to hamper my fury generation too much, stopped using it after a while with barb.

I use it for archon wizard to proc cold blooded.

Enchantress for witch doctor because I like all of the crowd control effects and the bonus armor. Enchantress can really only freeze one target at a time with azurewrath, but its a stronger freeze since the azurewrath attacks faster than buriza.
Reply Quote
Enchantress with the Maximus for a potential meatshield plus her abilities makes me more durable so I can focus less on surviving and more on damaging.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]