Diablo® III

Inferno Diablo kill with interesting gear?

played for the first 2-3 weeks logged out and never logged in because of school and got stuck on act 2 last boss. So came back like yesterday to finish what I started. and here it is!!! finally! thank god for nerfs lol @ my gear...

http://i.imgur.com/DDdNKoy.jpg?1
Reply Quote
All that yellow....
Reply Quote
In my eyes I've finished the game, why continue playing? Convince me otherwise.
Reply Quote
Dont need convincing. You got to level 60? You beat inferno? No reason to play anymore. Sorry you wasted 60 on a game that only lasted you a total combined hourage of less than 100. But since there is only items for you to get, and once you get those, the game is done, there really isnt any more progress, there isnt really anymore end game content, so my suggestion is to just move on and find another game.

I'll suggest getting back into D2, or heading over to PoE. Similar game play, but alot more content, depth and customization.
Edited by Zalm#1333 on 10/20/2013 1:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Dont need convincing. You got to level 60? You beat inferno? No reason to play anymore. Sorry you wasted 60 on a game that only lasted you a total combined hourage of less than 100. But since there is only items for you to get, and once you get those, the game is done, there really isnt any more progress, there isnt really anymore end game content, so my suggestion is to just move on and find another game.

I'll suggest getting back into D2, or heading over to PoE. Similar game play, but alot more content, depth and customization.

No offense, but he never asked for your opinion Zalm. He simply posted a thread about how happy he was to finish Diablo on Inferno. My suggestion is to butt out of threads where people don't ask for your opinion on what to do now.
Reply Quote
Interesting how you put Echoing Fury on Templar instead of equipping it yourself...

10/20/2013 01:14 PMPosted by soloserge
In my eyes I've finished the game, why continue playing? Convince me otherwise.

Assuming you don't want to try the other 4 classes...if you collect better items, e.g. items with Critical Hit Chance, you would be able to play Wizard in other ways through harnessing Critical Mass passive.
Reply Quote
Some time back Athene killed inferno Diablo naked a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-aXypNA90
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]