Diablo® III

So are we not getting anything until march?

It looks like blizzard is just ignoring D3 until reaper of souls launches. I would of liked to at least see loot 1.5 implemented while we wait for the reaper of souls pre patch. I know they have to get everything set for blizzcon but to just ignore this game for 5 months is a little disappointing.
Reply Quote
most likely :(
Reply Quote
glad not getting loot 1.5 now would be dumb. and well get plenty when loot 2.0,etc comes out and expan. calm down kid and focus on school till then.
Reply Quote
March if we are lucky as the wait could be (and probably will be) even longer.
Reply Quote
Basically what they doing is a hard reset of game.

Expanding level cap and introducing entirely new , better or deeply reworked legendaries it leads to a hard reset to the game. We like it or not.

Therefore you cant do much about it. They need to get it right otherwise will be another tragedy they want to avoid at all costs because they know RoS will be the last chance Blizzard has in order to make Diablo 3 viable again not only to millions of quitters but to new people as well.

Personally i prefer to wait a bit and have an amazing , entirely new experience that will live up to the hype and all this anticipation that another fail like D3 vanilla was even with consistent patching.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 04:21 PMPosted by Kratos
glad not getting loot 1.5 now would be dumb. and well get plenty when loot 2.0,etc comes out and expan. calm down kid and focus on school till then.

shouldnt you be doing your homework now? school tomorrow
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Senfan
It looks like blizzard is just ignoring D3 until reaper of souls launches. I would of liked to at least see loot 1.5 implemented while we wait for the reaper of souls pre patch. I know they have to get everything set for blizzcon but to just ignore this game for 5 months is a little disappointing.

Somehow there are a few people that go out in the city everyday and feed the pigeons. Some other people either don't like that or feel such an act needs to be discouraged/downplayed.

I think it's a bad business model ignoring your customers.
Reply Quote
I have to agree with the fact that implementing the self found loot system with an auction house is a bad idea that being said after announcing the march date for AH it sets a very long period of time for the game to go without any updates.

At the very least it would be nice to get a hold on some of those class updates..
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Azatis
Personally i prefer to wait a bit and have an amazing , entirely new experience that will live up to the hype and all this anticipation that another fail like D3 vanilla was even with consistent patching.

If they were actually changing things so that this would actually be more of a DIABLO ARPG, then I would agree with you.

But they seem to be stubbornly refusing to do that and instead to Improve what we now have.

Therefore, bring on the improvements NOW. If blizzard is going to lock themselves into the WOW model where they have to continuously make expansions and patches and MORE CONTENT to keep players happy, so be it. Bring on the "content" sooner rather than later.

RoS -

All spell/skill damage STILL dependent on weapon DPS.
We STILL wont build a character, just GEAR one. No charms, jewels, or talisman. NO training up of character skills with or without "skill points".
ONE good set of affixes(TRIFECTA). We have really heard nothing about competing ones(Crushing Blow, Open Wounds, Pierce).
Blizzard thinks the game has enough "Blizzard Quality" to release more versions, Xbox, PS3, and now even PS4.

All indications are that blizzard will not make this game a worthy sequel to D2 now matter how much time they take. If fact I am not convinced that they CAN or even want to.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 04:37 PMPosted by RockSalt

Somehow there are a few people that go out in the city everyday and feed the pigeons. Some other people either don't like that or feel such an act needs to be discouraged/downplayed.

I think it's a bad business model ignoring your customers.

Listening to most of the customers is what gets their games in the bad shape they are in the first place. Suffice to say, not every idea is ideal...
Reply Quote
Doesn't seem like it. Starting to get bored waiting on things. 1.09 for instance.

Funny enough, as I wait, and grow tired of waiting, and of repeated disappointment in still being waiting, the perceived value of that for which I wait drops. I guess the downside of patience is being patient puts a damper on excitement, which in turn makes it easier to be patient, which in turn makes it easier to not be excited, which in turn leads to apathy.

Yeah, that's where I am at. Apathetic.

Got to hand it to you Blizz, you've found a way to turn excitement to apathy on a scale of millions.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 08:29 PMPosted by LPorc
perceived value of that for which I wait drops

wow, deep and really accurate assessment....
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Senfan

I know you do not like it that we will have to wait till after Blizzcon. But we just cannot get any improvements to loot because then those improvements would be seen as a failure as long as the AHs are still up and running and we do not have any of the other features that will be building off of the new loot system. Without those extra systems loot 2.0 will suck big time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]