Diablo® III

What got you into COMPUTER/PC "Gaming"?

Wow, how do I even begin. I think it all started back with the NES and few consoles just around that time in the 80's. There was one console where you played VHS tapes and used a gun to shoot the screen.

Anywho. NES and Mario Bros. Final Fantasy (yes, the first one), Zelda and all that.

D&D for the 90's, with some more console stuff here and there.

Then I made the big jump when I bought my first Gateway computer in 2000. PC gaming has been my choice since. Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3. Other games as well.

2005 bought my first Alienware, and soon after that started raiding in WoW for the next 7 years of raiding....

So... many....raids....

But I love the PC gaming. Especially since I am in college, far from friends, so we can't just sit on the couch together and play like we used to. Computer gaming just offers more IMO. I still don't have a console system. PC gaming it is for me!
Reply Quote
Warcraft II, Starcraft, and Diablo got me into PC gaming.
Reply Quote
I started getting into PC gaming when I lost my "man cave".
Originally I was a console gamer. Nothing against PC games, but we didn't own a computer in 1999. However the impending birth of our second child (due in Jan. 2000) meant that I had to give up my room in order to change it into a bedroom. So, my console games moved out into the living room and the family television. This of course hampered my game time because I couldn't game if someone was watching TV.
Shortly after losing my room we purchased a family computer, a Gateway I believe it was. I purchased a few PC games for myself and our children, but once I got a hold of StarCraft I was hooked, Plus, I didn't have to fight anyone over watching TV.
Reply Quote
World of Warcraft. Pretty easy for me, I was a console kid before that.
Reply Quote
View profile
Space Quest IV on PC...1991
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]