Diablo® III

wiz set giveaways, 4/5 winners announced

View profile
I hope a happy wizard gets the sets <(^^<)
Reply Quote
been running wiz forever. definetly sns is my favorite. used to use chant set, but decided to go for sword to try to get more dps. im trying to hit 800 all res 3500+ armor, 400+ loh, 2.0+ ls. and attack speed.. trying to get 2.5+. but its proving very difficult to maintain that attack speed with all the other stats near or at those points. but continually having to sacrifice vita all res or other stats just to save face with the proper attack speed. very irritating Lol
Reply Quote
10/24/2013 04:45 PMPosted by SteelPhantom
about 24hrs left, i think the sets are built but who knows

10/24/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Boozor
Built.

wonder why only a few wizards join in this sets giveaway thread...

maybe because wizards are known for their famous riches and gg loots..

and only a few of us wanted to get some gearing help from others.
Reply Quote
View profile
about 24hrs left, i think the sets are built but who knows

Built.

wonder why only a few wizards join in this sets giveaway thread...

maybe because wizards are known for their famous riches and gg loots..

and only a few of us wanted to get some gearing help from others.

backstory, wiz community was given 2 bil, which melkor turned into 2.6 bil, boozor volunteered to build sets, im to busy right now to invest any more effort than that,
im gonna read the submissions right now, and then again in the morning when im not so drunk.

grats to the 5 winners whoever they might be

oh also i will only be able to disperse sets for a few hrs tomorrow as I wont be home that much this weekend, I apologize for the delay
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 10/25/2013 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
my apologies to the entrants, i got my fantasy nba draft tonight, and a fairly busy week ahead of me.
I will try and get stuff done once again im sorry and i will do my utmost to announce winners, and deliver sets
Reply Quote
it's okay...

we will be waiting for you until the end of the world!

:D

i'm grinding fine on mp 2-5
with my 10mil budget gears CM/WW/SNS now :)
though i don't hit the 2.73 breakpoints...
but a few upgrades will get me there..
Reply Quote
View profile
k3rv33 #6833, aileenOng #1120, what do you guys need this set for, you both have some nice setups

GoSuPanda, send me your buddy's btag, and ill hook him/her up

TrollBoii69 #1563, not a bad set but ur ar is too low on ur hypothetical set, ud probably be best off fixing this problem on ur pants, and lacunis
oh and u win a set

AlCol007 #6380,
10/23/2013 03:30 AMPosted by AlCol007
Aiming for 40khp, 50cc, 2.73 breakpont, 700+ all res, 3800 Armor, 19-20 Apoc, 800+ Loh, and 170k-200k dps

pretty much what boozor did except 30khp, 57+cc on his sets
if ur willing to trade me ur set minus the shoulders for boozors set, then thats a done deal

Angrybert
if u instead dropped a lil loh to get to 2.73 bp youd have the same amount of effective healing
and better lockdown
would u be willing to trade ur set for http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SteelPhantom-1820/hero/33012650 as thats what booozors sets more or less look like

gow, u seem to be in need of some gear, hopefully alcol or angryberts set will allow me to splice up something nice for ya
Reply Quote
up for halloween freebies :)
Reply Quote
View profile
friend requests sent to bert, alco and troll
Reply Quote
k3rv33 #6833, aileenOng #1120, what do you guys need this set for, you both have some nice setups

My current build is SS and I'm hoping to have another WW build.

Maybe I no need to have a full set of CM/WW item, what I need is chanto set, better LOH on storm crow and some AS gear.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Its funny, I think my first set was actually built for around 400mil thanks to a few friends of mine.
I actually only started playing with a group of friends about a week ago.

after speed reading and watching some videos, my main focus was hitting that IAS 2.73 breakpoint, finding as much CC, AR, and INT in that order. I was still a bit of a noobie when it came to finding gear on AH but eventually I was able to do it.

386mil later Chant Set, Nat boots and ring, Lacuni, Tasker and Theo, Vile Ward, Storm, Witching, Tal body, and the most expensive was the rare ring and ammy that I am using right now actually.

of course I only hit about 125k DPS on the character sheet, but it worked and its gotten me pretty far and I have come across a decent amount of money to upgrade to where I am now.

the only reason I would like to enter for a set is to see what I can use to upgrade a bit more, especially if I choose to aim for Crit Mempo as Im sure its major way to get me to 200k DPS on the sheet. in the mean time I aim to craft a better ammy and gloves and find a better ring replacement, and perhaps upgrade my nats ring with some loh.

If I dont win, well congratulations to the person that does!
Reply Quote
I forgot to mention it was a video suggested on this forum that I used to base my gear purchases on.

Did my best to get to at least 700 all res, 2.73 APS, 50 CC (i think I was at 48.5 at the start), 18 APOC minimum, and around 800 loh.
Reply Quote
wow! I won! hehehe! Thanks guys! Yes, I am more than willing to trade a few pieces of my own. I'll be waiting for Steel to log in. Thanks again!
Reply Quote
I would put my name in for the set also.
Reply Quote
View profile
@the folks with decent setups and or just entering.
I'm first gonna hook up the initial winners and then take stock of where i stand.
Reply Quote
Wow thanks Steel, Boozor and other wizardly members involved in the kingdom games. And for sure you can have my old set. Catch you soon.
Reply Quote
Hi, Steel. What time do you usually log in? I'm sorry we keep missing each other. It's the timezone. I'm at GMT + 8. I'll be logging in later at 23:00 onwards, Hongkong time. Really sorry for the inconvenience, but I'll wait up for you tonight, since I won't have any work tomorrow.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
I'd love to get my hands on the last set. I've been trying to get my gear up, but I havent been having much luck.
Reply Quote
StormCrow: 400 armor, 4.5 CC, 400+ LOH
Vile Ward: 100+ STR, 200+ INT, xx VIT, 600+ armor, 70+ AR
Tal's Chest: 150+ INT , 100+ VIT, 600+ Armor, 8 IAS
rare gloves: 7.5 CC, 8 IAS, 100+ VIT, 150+ INT, 60+ AR
Witching Hour: 70+ AR, 35 CD, 8 IAS, 250+ Armor
Ammy: (rare) 9 IAS, 7.5 CC, 70 AR, +30 max, 50+ VIT, 100+ INT
Bracers: (rare) 400+ Armor, 70+ AR, 6 CC, 80+ VIT, 80+ INT
Blackthorne's Jousting Mail: 700+ Armor, 50+ AR, 10% life, 400+ LoH
Ring: (rare): 7 IAS, 4 CC, 100+ INT, 60+ AR, x% life
Nat's Ring: 8 IAS, 50+ INT, 70 AR, 28 max
Nat's Boots: 602 Armor, 70 INT, 150+ DEX, 75+ AR
Chant Will: 1100+ DPS, 1.74 AS, 180+ INT
Chant Force: 254 Avg Damage, 9 IAS, 9.5 CC, 180+ INT, 150+ STR/VIT
Reply Quote
View profile
my apologies to bert and the other winners, i went to parents this weekend to help them prep the house and the car for winter.

angrybert i assume your usually online most evenings starting in 7hrs? for about 3-4 hrs?

update: 1 boozor made set has now been given to alco
i currently have 3 more boozor made sets to give away (he still has the last set)

and hopefully ill be able to make 2-3 mini sets out of ppls old gearsets
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 11/4/2013 9:10 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]