Diablo® III

ZDS monk looking for job

Scientifically driven with very good attitude monk with abilities to provide all possible damage buffs and healing services looking for group of interested DPSers.

Profile: http://d3up.com/b/1141877
Full face: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Defender-1772/hero/33299773
Defender#1772

L-plated on this stage, still in development. Any advice appreciated.

I can bunch mobs, stun them and serve on plate for you to finish the job :)

Cheers
Reply Quote
After I put the children to bed if on line will hook up later tonight.

Have pulled enough level of my WD in HC and feel like a change.

Regards
Lame Duck
Reply Quote
Dude you got the sledge fist! Hope he works out as planned. If anything, at least he'll look cool with the IK chest ;-)
Reply Quote
Did a run last night. Before group play went to mp10 crypt with Sledge fist and kept mobs bunched and stunned for ~5 min. So yeah, it works.

Hard to see what's going on with Wizard, Lame Duck's sub-zero wiz froze and meteored everything. Reduced spirit generation from frozen mobs made me switch to rare fist with bonus to compensate.

Sledge fist really shines with CoB WD. I can see animation effect and no problems with spirit.

Poison seems does more damage compare to fire, can't stay for more than 5-7 seconds in the middle of green stuff, explosions no worries. 1k allres.

In any case that tanky fella pulls mobs as expected. As a beginner I probably casted cyclone to often, moving mobs off the CoB eye. Buffs work, I can see elites health bars go down faster after re-casting MoC/Overawe.

@Lame Duck, thanks for help with my testing

@Mugsy, was hoarding a few gear pieces, that IK chest the best I have for that setup.
Reply Quote
Simply stunning!

add me defender - happy to bring CoB to the table... MP10 crypt runs are my preferred atm

NickBaldyM#6414

I was wondering how much fun it would be to play as a permastun monk... would sub shield for WKL to get crit effect damange, but then lose a bit of tankiness I suppose...

Monk is next for me once I get my WD to P100 (will be my first 100)
Reply Quote
nice ZDS monk!

Though I prefer a full on DPS monk that can bring buffs consistently ;)
*cough cough* like mine. I can stun too, Have a sledgefist in bag should things turn to custard for the rest of the group :)
Reply Quote
Thanks Weegee!

I'm new to the monks department. Had him sitting at lvl60 for long time and used as mule. LoH, stun, high Total Damage Reduction (latest 94.21%)... something different :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]