Diablo® III

Don't get rid of the AH/RMAH Menu!

Don't waste the work; instead change the sell menu into a gearing interface and expand it to include transmog!

It's currently a great menu for us to see all our equipment in one easily accessible spot because it gives us the ability to view:

• Gear on each character
  • Individual character storage
  • Account storage
  • Add in the ability for us to move items around and add the character information pane and you end up having an excellent gearing menu for the entire account.

There is a lot of potential to expand this further. For example, can also expand on it to include see how a gear looks on a character after applying dye as well as transmog when it's released.

It's a great menu for managing all our characters so please incorporate it into the game instead of junking it!
    Edited by MerLock#1557 on 10/21/2013 5:20 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Good suggestion.. I second this.
    Reply Quote
    I honestly came in here think this was another 'keep the AH' post, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Remove the AH, keep the menu, call it the Armoury.

+1 from me.
    Reply Quote
    +1
    Reply Quote
    +10

Good idea
    Reply Quote
    +1

I believe with the closing of the RMAH/AH and Loot 2.0, we'll have a bigger need in regards to storage. Especially if they want to increase the diversity of builds through gear. A nice centralized place to manage items across all our characters is sorely lacking and your proposal is a great idea in addressing this issue.
    Reply Quote
    Good idea :)
    Reply Quote
    Yeah, also thought of this.
    +
    Reply Quote
    +1
    Reply Quote
    +1
    Reply Quote
    Would make a great library system for transmog or even like an in game skill calc based around items (so you can search for upgrades or 'potential' upgrades).
    Reply Quote

It's currently a great menu for us to see all our equipment in one easily accessible spot - gear on each character, individual character storage, as well as account storage. Make it so that we can move things around and it would be a great gearing menu. Just add the character information pane!

+1
    Reply Quote
    10/20/2013 09:16 AMPosted by MerLock
    It's currently a great menu for us to see all our equipment in one easily accessible spot - gear on each character, individual character storage, as well as account storage.

+1 I use it a lot to see where items are
    Reply Quote
    <snip>

I agree, Blizz needs to make an official screenshot of the two AH/RMAH menus and we can all download it and SAVE it!!!!
    Reply Quote
    Now that's a dang fine idea....

I never considered the loss of being able to browse character stash from one screen.

Going to be a pain to take screenshots of each character, the browse them like that...

By the way, all you jokers that type "+1," no one cares; Click the "Like" button to highly rate your favorite posts.

+1
    Reply Quote
    Thumbs up, +1, etc!

I used the AH interface countless times only to peer through mules when I was leveling alternates, when I was SF.
    Reply Quote
    10/20/2013 04:21 PMPosted by StoneOld
    By the way, all you jokers that type "+1," no one cares; Click the "Like" button to highly rate your favorite posts.

I do both, to also bring a highly rate of post, in case that count.
    Reply Quote
    Yes, I heartily agree. I use it all the time to find items on different characters. I have liked the post and give it +1
    Reply Quote
    Absolutely agree. +1
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]