Diablo® III

Don't get rid of the AH/RMAH Menu!

(Locked)

+1 to armory.
10/20/2013 04:21 PMPosted by StoneOld
By the way, all you jokers that type "+1," no one cares; Click the "Like" button to highly rate your favorite posts.

Thanks for bringing to this to my attention. I've rectified my earlier mistake.
+1
This is a neat idea. +1, and a "Like," too.
may as well find a way to reuse it. seeing as how much manpower went into the ah in the last year that could have been real pvp.
How about adjust the menu so we can search for other players' gear and to chat with? It would definitely still be a good interface to search for others' gear!
10/20/2013 11:44 PMPosted by Chewbecca
How about adjust the menu so we can search for other players' gear and to chat with? It would definitely still be a good interface to search for others' gear!

Only if you can select items to be searchable. Imagine the constant barrage of messages from people wanting items in your stash that you don't want to trade. Plus it will be heaven for all the scammers out there.

BTW: +1 and liked!
Edited by TheNix#6417 on 10/21/2013 12:00 AM PDT
10/20/2013 11:59 PMPosted by TheNix

Only if you can select items to be searchable. Imagine the constant barrage of messages from people wanting items in your stash that you don't want to trade. Plus it will be heaven for all the scammers out there.

BTW: +1 and liked!

Yes of course, many players would prefer to be left alone but this would be a great platform to make friends and builds/gear. The search fields are already there so it won't need any major revamping. Obviously there needs to be tight control for spammers and an option to ignore requests etc.
Way to think outside the box OP. Could take it a step further and show avatars to click on alongside search functions. Tie it into joining games along side custom game modes.

It never occurred to me that the AH could be redesigned into the lobby. I'm only a mediocore programmer, but this shouldn't be that hard.
+1
One of the best ideas to Loot 2.0 i have seen so far. ;)

Blizzard mind this post!!
Don't waste the work, instead change the sell menu into a gearing interface and expand it to include transmog!

It's currently a great menu for us to see all our equipment in one easily accessible spot - gear on each character, individual character storage, as well as account storage. Make it so that we can move things around and it would be a great gearing menu. Just add the character information pane!

You can also expand on it to include see how a gear looks on a character after applying dye as well as transmog when it's released.

It's a great menu for managing all our characters so please incorporate it into the game instead of junking it!

Yeah. Also, how about helping us to export the AH transactions data? That would be interesting too. I can probably look at the data and cry over spilled milk :-).
And here I was, thinking "oh great, another Keep the AH thread. This steaming pile of remains doesn't even resemble a horse anymore"

Actually, pretty insightful.

+1
It could be further upgraded into some sort of D3rawr or a more in-depth calculator or stats function.
liked it, nice to see is highly rated now

+1
Great idea!!
Yes, ATMA ingame for Diablo 3. Multiple times yes
What if they made crafting engaging and fun? Commodities would vary in rarity and used as part of the "barter house." This encourages people to play the game.
I edited the post to make things more clear and I would like to add that it's heartwarming to see so many positive responses.

I know the folks at Blizzard are probably very busy prepping for Blizcon, but hopefully someone there takes notice and gives this some consideration.

I'm not expecting much out of it if they don't already have something similar in the pipeline but it wouldn't hurt for them to think about it if they haven't already.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]