Diablo® III

Learning SNS

So i've been reading the forums for a while and have been trying to figure out gearing for SNS and was wondering if someone would be willing to take a look and tell me how i'm doing and where i should be going. I seem to not be having any trouble really with MP7
T.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/tomcool-1569/hero/1734715
Reply Quote
My suggestions:

spare a couple million to upgrade your witching hour and lacunis to include at least 60AR each.

Your nats boots are nice for that much dex, but is better served by having INT/VIT/DEX combination instead.

Your amulet does not need to be a tal rasha, INFACT, get a rare with 8.5%-10% cc and attack speed with some crit damage if you can. Skimp the vit on it since you'll be making some vit back on the boots.

Overall you want to have at least 50% Crit chance esp since your using nats combo.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
You're missing out on a lot of cc and att speed with that Tal's amulet. I personally use a BT Duncraig's cross as my ammy. You can get high cc and as with vit at reasonable price. Get a high vit BT pants to compensate for loss in EHP. Agree with Boozor about your WH and lacunis.
Edited by BlindFury#6451 on 10/20/2013 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
thanks for the replies
T.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]