Diablo® III

I have about 90Mil to spend. Any suggestions>

Don't need attitude just help please.
Reply Quote
Can get a decent witching hour for 90m if youre not married to inna 4pc
Reply Quote
hey jumbo, your main problem is the fact that you use OWE (one with everything ) and you are stacking all different resists, your best item is your amulet so maybe you should switch to a phy res. monk, and with 90m this is what I would do get a new set of vile wards with phy res. atleast 50 phy and 77 AR and get a new inna's helm with both phy res and all res. (you have none on yours). this will help your Ehp. then you can drop the all res. off your nats ring and get a higher dps one if you have money left.

another free tip is to put your higher dps weapon in your main hand your bells hit for 829% of your main hand weapon which has a higher weapon dam. ( or just get a better main hand if you can ) and I think that your vit gems in your pants are better then the one in your helm switch that and your will get 1 or 2 more % life

cheers and happy hunting
Reply Quote
I sincerely appreciate the tips, thanks guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]