Diablo® III

Book of Tyrael - Just Landed

So I have opened it up and had a quick glance though - I'm impressed with the presentation and art work. Looking forward to sitting down this evening to have a read, I have only recently become interested in the lore and am thinking about purchasing the novels / books.

I'm interested in what the lore gurus think about the book.

Cheers
Vi
Edited by ViKata#1935 on 10/17/2013 2:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Didn't mind the read but I enjoyed the Book of Cain more. It just didn't seem like there was sufficient fresh content and more of an attempt to fill in gaps here and there. But as a lead up to the RoS expansion, it probably sets the mood with all that talk on Westmarch and a little bit on the Crusaders.

I'm not a big fan of how they've given the Rogue and Sorcerer actual names now... but since they've done it, it would be cool if Blizzard recreated Diablo 1 in the Diablo 3 engine with the conversations acknowledging the Warrior being Prince Aidan. Considering how short Diablo 1 is, it wouldn't be hard to recreate the campaign. For those of us who never got around to playing Diablo 1, it would be a nice treat.
Reply Quote
Anyone wanting the Book of Tyrael can get it for under $32 until end of today by buying from Bookworld (free delivery) and following the instructions from the Ozbargain link below:

http://www.bookworld.com.au/book/diablo-iii-book-of-tyrael/41894006/

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/120850

Good discounts on other books too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]