Diablo® III

Farming mp10 solo.

I want to give mp10 farming a try but I dont think my gear is up to it. Anyone have any tips to make this dream a reality.

Here is my gear
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gethius-1729/hero/22055486
Reply Quote
Hi Gethius,

I'd suggest you lose your current rings and replace them with rare CC/ IAS rings, you get more XP bonus from playing higher MP levels than the rings provide.

For a Skorn ww build you want to try to hit the 1.42 aps breakpoint so you may also might want to try switching the IK helm for a Mempo, doesn't have to have crit, or look for IK gloves with IAS rather than CHD.
there are lots of good guides in the barb forums like this one
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9662126242
Lastly try crafting a pair of VIT shoulders, they can roll up to 300 strength.
Reply Quote
Just to add my 2 cents worth.

You need to aim for at least 200k dps, if not killing monsters on mp10 is going to be a really time consuming even for non-elites.

You could try crafting trifecta, glove, bracer and amulet.
Reply Quote
i went through and got some rings and that really helped. I have been farming using HotA build. I am dying less and killing more. I just wished that I could kill faster.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the tips. I havent had much luck crafting thus far. I would keep trying.
Reply Quote
Use:_
Bash/Punish
Hammer of Ancients/Thunderstrike
Rend/Blood Lust
Battle Rage/Into the Fray
Over Power/Killing Spree
WOTB/Thrive on Chaos

This should be able to farm Mp10 with your gear. Mobs will be ok, elites a bit harder.
you will die a bit until timing is right.

Good luck

PS This is how I got MP10 farming and found better gear
Edited by Eribuss#6380 on 10/22/2013 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]