Diablo® III

[Giveaway] Stash Items

i'l add you when i get home
Reply Quote
Lol if u have any left after every one takes their pick can I take the rest Instead. of u salvaging?
Reply Quote
Hey, can i get the #4 Natalya, pleease?
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 06:06 AMPosted by Lwc
Hey, can i get the #4 Natalya, pleease?

No probs. I've noted that in the OP. Add me in-game (mention the giveaway & nats ring) and I'll try to pass it on to you later tonight if you are on.
Reply Quote
Hi! Thanks for giving the items away! Can I claim this:

(2) Natalya's Reflection
31 Max Damage
44 Str
87 Dex
76 Int
33 Poison Resist
8% IAS
229 LPS

Thanks!
Reply Quote
@thunderlordz - yuppers! I've updated my OP with your request. Add me in-game reminding me about this giveaway and I'll try to pass it onto you next time I see you on. Maybe even tonight - I'll be on after 10pm EST.
Reply Quote
@Nameless - great! I'll add you in game tonight. I'll probably be on after 10pm ET tonight as well!
Reply Quote
Can i get that rare axe if possible?
Reply Quote
@Nameless, got anything good under 5K?

Spear
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 12:08 PMPosted by mekyCRO

It's gone. sorry. What I have left is what's listed.

Spear

These items are only as valuable as the crafting mats for me. I don't feel like managing the whole selling process on AH, and would rather just give them away. If you want anything from here, just let me know and I'll hold it for ya.
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Nameless

It's gone. sorry. What I have left is what's listed.

Spear

These items are only as valuable as the crafting mats for me. I don't feel like managing the whole selling process on AH, and would rather just give them away. If you want anything from here, just let me know and I'll hold it for ya.

That's OK then, I would have needed a certificate of authenticity showing less than 5K anyway. :-)

Cheers,

Spear
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 12:21 PMPosted by !@#$%^-*!@er
That's OK then, I would have needed a certificate of authenticity showing less than 5K anyway. :-)

:) These are all either drops, old items that I have outgrown and has lost value since purchasing, or things people have passed to me for the purposes of giving away. Sorry. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]