Diablo® III

A whole new re-vamped Diablo3 (from the beginning)

The log-on process should take a little bit longer. It should ask not only for your log-in name, but also your name, SS#. Password is probably unnecessary, but hear me out. In addition to that info, you should also have log-in fields for work history and proof of employment eligibility in the United States.

After you log-in, you're given a giant list of activities. Instead of only demon-slaying, you can choose cabbage harvesting, or cheeseburger manufacturing, or whatever. The list could be utterly massive!

When you select one, the game should ask that you have proof that you're capable of completing that activity repetedly for a total of 8 hours.

Once you have provided sufficient proof of your abilities, you are then required to go to a location beyond your "door" portal. At this location, you're seeing graphics that are INDISTINGUISHABLE from real-life. After you have arrived there, your next task is to repeatedly complete the task to which you were assigned until your overlords are done with you.

After that, get this. Instead of paying to play this game, this game pays you! I know it's like one of those "in soviet russia" jokes, but a man can dream.

So to recap:
better graphics
game pays you
more activities than just slaughtering demons all day

I don't see the downside of this!
Reply Quote
What did I just read...
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Chewbecca
What did I just read...

He just told you to get a job.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Chewbecca
What did I just read...

I don't think you quite understand what you're admitting to.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 12:28 PMPosted by Stinkyfinger
What did I just read...

I don't think you quite understand what you're admitting to.

Just what were you hoping to achieve with this thread?
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Chewbecca

As I said; It's a new idea on how Diablo 3 could work. It sounds a lot better than the way the game currently works, does it not?
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Stinkyfinger

As I said; It's a new idea on how Diablo 3 could work. It sounds a lot better than the way the game currently works, does it not?

You just blew my mind.
/sarcasm
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Chewbecca

You just blew my mind.
/sarcasm

Well if you don't like it, that's fine. Nobody said you couldn't dislike a suggestion.
Reply Quote

You just blew my mind.
/sarcasm

Well if you don't like it, that's fine. Nobody said you couldn't dislike a suggestion.

Oh wow, thanks for the constructive "suggestion" you made!
/sarcasm
Reply Quote
I haven't laughed so hard in years!
Reply Quote

/sarcasm

Do you have any suggestions on how I might improve my suggestion?
Reply Quote

Yes, absolutely:

Delete it.

You are one heavydudypunk. We should be friends.
Reply Quote
what a waste of time
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Stinkyfinger

Does your game let me play with a hot Asian woman?
Reply Quote

Does your game let me play with a hot Asian woman?

I would suppose so. It depends on whether or not that option is on the list. I would think that option would be fairly popular, so if it appears, it'll probably be taken away. I would guess that it would additionally involve playing a part in a movie.

Edited for spelling (which I should probably do for the others as well, but meh).
Edited by Stinkyfinger#1801 on 10/20/2013 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
/sarcasm

Yes, absolutely:

Delete it.

ROFL, Stone, you've really got to stop doing this. You always catch me with something liquid in my mouth. I'm running out of screen wipes.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 05:21 PMPosted by Istow
what a waste of time

Nothin' like foruming at work. At work, nothing's a waste of time.
Reply Quote
LOL, pretty funny.
Reply Quote
I would be down for this if I could still slay demons.

unfortunately in your d3 nobody pays you for that. and generally the slaying of anything if frowned upon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]