Diablo® III

Going To Stop Playing Wizard :/

Sadly, today I have decided to stop playing my Wizard, not for any other reason other than my hand being in massive pain from the CM Wizard build. As much as I love the build, like really love it, I've found it is massively making the top of my hand in pain, right behind the knuckles. I would try Archon, but I don't like how it works.

Anyone else have this problem too? Just was curious and decided to make a topic on it.
Reply Quote
No. You're doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 04:09 PMPosted by EmperorMao
No. You're doing it wrong.

Hey Mao!
Reply Quote
Maybe your playig the wrong MP.

Playing too high leads to prolong spamming and thus hand pain....

Or you can try macro keys ? Might help but still spamming....
Reply Quote
The thing with me, no matter what I will play on higher MP than I should, I play on Mp5 which is hard for me, dont know if thats to high or not, but what I do is make it so the non elites dont die so I can use them to spam teleport with wormhole because CM resets the CD almost instantly. And isnt macroing bannable? and I might be doing it wrong lol but still.
Reply Quote
Well I meant high mp relatively to your character.

If elites take too long to take down without pain then it's probably too high.

Anyway try this spam set up.

1 (nova)
2-3 (shards + explosive blast)

Hit 2/3 together with 1 finger in between them.

While hitting 1 (nova) periodic with your index finge.

I don't use a macro but lots of people use macros never heard of anyone gettinf banned for that. I know for sure using any outside program to control a script will get you banned...
Reply Quote
don't play cm. It will cause pain in your hand, then the pain will travel to your arm then to your shoulder. Very very bad.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Easy. Macro.

Never been a ban for a macro.

Blizzard even sells a macro mouse.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 04:12 PMPosted by jenpeezey
Hey Mao!

Hello? O.o
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 04:40 PMPosted by yodatoy
don't play cm. It will cause pain in your hand, then the pain will travel to your arm then to your shoulder. Very very bad.

This post reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e54m6XOpRgU
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 05:09 PMPosted by MrDuMa

This post reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e54m6XOpRgU

All of my wat
Reply Quote
Jokes aside. Health is more important than a video game.

My father worked as a chef for 50yrs and the constant flipping of the pan took a toll on him in the later years.

So yeah. Either use macro, or just play something else.
Reply Quote
most razr mice/keyboards have a very nice macro function.

All you do is record your key strokes. for me its A down, A up, right click up/down, S down, S up, right click up/down, D down, D up, Left click up/down, right click up/down, right click up/down

Then assign it to a key and just press that key to turn the macro on/off

All I do is find a pack,port in, and press the side button on my mouse once then sit back till champ pack/pack of mobs/boss is down and press the side button again to turn off the macro

easy peasy
Reply Quote
Macro Mouse for teh win!!?
I have a G500 Logitech Mouse and i only "activate" my Shard+Boom+Twister+Freeze Macro via Mousebutton 5 (the little one n the left side).
Then i can play with 1 hand, only moving my mouse. my macro spams all 4 Skills permanently without a pause.
I can even pickup Items by just moving my mouse over the Item Name^^
When i want to pause the macro i just klick the button again.
Edited by JeSterDay#2746 on 10/21/2013 12:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I used marco with almost every toon. WW barb to dump fury...zero dogs 1-2 spam..and cm wizzy 123.

l2m.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 10/21/2013 3:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol. I have a buddy that has a really good cm wiz for ubers but refuses to use it because he doesn't like spamming so much when we do those 4 machines per person group of 4 uber marathons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]