Diablo® III

If monsters had their own forum...

You are assuming an mp0 SC character is built in the same way as an mp10 HC character.
Reply Quote
Yeah I am..it's more like an FPS game for them. They crank it up to MP0 if they want us to hit them harder (because their own stats get gimped)
Reply Quote
"Dang Man!! I died and gave up a CC Mempo. I didn't even know I had that. If only I had been using it, I could have taken that Barbarian out"
Reply Quote
Booster makes me lol irl
Reply Quote
"Treasure goblins. Portals. How do they do it?"
Reply Quote
I think they would be calling for MP11-100.
Reply Quote
10/17/2013 02:58 PMPosted by silverfire
Yeah I am..it's more like an FPS game for them. They crank it up to MP0 if they want us to hit them harder (because their own stats get gimped)

Hey it's Larry the Morlu again. That's not really how it works. Us mobs have variable HP and DPS and we are placed in the correct MP level by big D based on how powerful we are. We can't select it. So, technically, we just wait for the wretched Nephalems to log in and hop into what ever MP they choose. So, basically our difficulty is determined by what misbegotten heroes spawn in our world. And I meant in my first post the MP10 A4 HC is the top challenge for nephalems, not us. If someone brings a piece of glass up to my silver spire, it will be easy mode for me. Some guy shows up with a multimilion EHP barb w/ shield and ignor pain and full tank with good DPS, it'll be a real good fight for both of us. But them stinky nephalems are sceeered of me. buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck bucawwwwk. Come at me nephalems.

10/17/2013 03:35 PMPosted by Melkor
Booster makes me lol irl

:) thanks Melk. You get to play RoS @ blizzcon! I'm jelly. And I can't write funny raps.

As soon as I type that I remembered that I wrote a short rap about the fruit snack known as Shark Bites and a longer one about Rice Crispies Treats.
Reply Quote
Hot topics
"[guide]How to learn arcane in 21 day"
"[guide]How to pet savage beasts"
"My minions are dumb idiots!!!"
"Diaries of a fallen lunatic"
"Attention Malachors. Optimal height/weight ratio explained"
"Desecrator or Plague?"
Reply Quote
Community Manager
"Camping Shrines, is it worth it?"
"Dhalgur Oasis: Best vacation spot ever?"
"Screenies from my trip to Caldeum Bazaar!"
"Adria's Guide to Deceiving Heroes and Raising Hell"
Reply Quote
hardcore white skeleton on mp0

hey guys, lets wait till he dc's....then hes ours
Reply Quote
Camp in front of a door, my fellow Fanatic.
Reply Quote
"Hi, I am Jay Wilson and I am a very special mob. Let's double damage to the player and remove all meaningful loot from the game. If the devs could also make this always online, the players are gonna be pissed AND leave of boredom. Mission accomplished!"

This is how I look:
http://www.diablowiki.net/Jay_Wilson_(monster)
Edited by gudlbua#2632 on 10/17/2013 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Troll" would be a compliment.
Reply Quote
"Camping Shrines, is it worth it?"
"Dhalgur Oasis: Best vacation spot ever?"
"Screenies from my trip to Caldeum Bazaar!"
"Adria's Guide to Deceiving Heroes and Raising Hell"

My post got a blue! Great!

Thanks everyone for all these creative answers!
Edited by Mnk#1438 on 10/17/2013 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Azmodan griefing us again. Keeps giving the other team our strats in irc."
Reply Quote
*Blizz, please bring back Attack Rating and chance to hit*
Reply Quote
"Please don't nerf Reflects Damage"
"Frozen or Jailer?"
"Camp the Goblin, FTW"
"If you're using Shielding over Extra Health, you're doing it wrong. Let's discuss"
Edited by Gabriyel#1888 on 10/17/2013 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/17/2013 04:16 PMPosted by ChangBooster
buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck bucawwwwk.

theres an echo in my head now lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]