Diablo® III

Rubber banding fixed??? I don't think so....

So i log in this morning to see a "hot fix" was made to stop the rubber banding. Great i think as i have never really noticed it with my WD before, that was before today. Wow what a load of the brown sticky, I would have to say this is now 10x worse than when it was happening with the Barb,

It's practically unplayable, Has anyone else noticed this today? It was perfectly fine before this "fix" and now i can't play, if i had epilepsy, i would have had 3 attacks from seeing my WD zoom from one place to another constantly. Get your stuff together blizz, i won't be bothering with RoS due to the way this game has gone down hill ( and not from just the removal of the AH ) but at least fix it so it's playable until then.

Rant over.
Reply Quote
I have been having problems and I also started to get disconnects as well stating error 3007
Any one else ?
The gateway hasn't been changed by blizzard by any chance ?
Reply Quote
It's been unplayable for me all week. Since the patch on the 11th I have been getting lag spikes and rubberbanding.
Probably doesn't help that I am with Optus who have really sucky international contention ratios.
Reply Quote
I have telstra cable 30Mbps connection and it still sux, nothing we can do tho, we are just the slappers of the blizzard pimp world. So bend over and take it swiftly because this won't change for us Aussies. Only arrogant Yanks are a priority before a decent country that doesn't shut down.
Reply Quote
Yea the past week or so for me has been hell. I never died before this week but I have now 7 rubber band deaths under my belt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]