Diablo® III

Gravity Falls Cartoons, and this question:

I have posted this in the Wizards thread, but, I feel I could make it evenly appropriate if I elaborate my query in this thread.

You see, I enjoy Gravity Falls, it's a cartoon-mystery-filled show on Disney. And I've grown to like the tid-bits, trivias, mysterious messages/symbols, that can be found and analyzed all throughout the program.

And it led me to this question:

I've noticed (from the beginning) that there is a sort of symbol or marking that the Wizard characters leave every time they do the punching attack (Arcane Strike) while in Archon form.

What is that symbol?

Do we have any history/backgrounds on them? Maybe there's some hidden scrolls from Xiansai or Caldeum explaining several things related to my query? I wanna know more.

It's weird because I've seen those cool markings that they make on the ground waaay way back when I started playing the Wizard class, but I have only started to wonder about what "they" are rather recently.

I hope there's a backstory to this and kudos to the people/devs who conceptualized the said effects that can be seen from Archon Wizards.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Could you possibly get a screen grab of the symbol, Battousai? I don't know that I'd be able to help much but I enjoy the cartoon too and would like to see it!

...without having to search the symbol out on my own, of course :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]