Diablo® III

Datamined info:Goodbye Barbs. Dh lmao

10/16/2013 07:33 AMPosted by kamVINCI
lets just hope that they balance the difficulty properly cause without the AH i can only see the game getting more easy. they wont wana make the game hard when theyre taking away the ability to easily gear up through AH. theres so many that we dont know yet and well have to wait until beta to QQ, right now its pointless.
Its also means that they have to nerf everyother class out there especially the monk.
Reply Quote
lol so many barb noobies QQ ing here.

is it just me or any barb here can imagine the next dynamic barb build where you can clip mobs and pull em towards you while ww : hurricane and rend em then go to next pack? use mighty weapon to keep fury up. this open up to so many possibilities. sure its a nerf, but a decent minded barb know its broken.
So you want them to force us to use Might weps? isnt that what they wanna get away from? Forcing players to gear and play a certain way.

force? who force you to build that way? haha, hell go for sword and board passive and build a better barb. god forbid specific build need specific weapon. so much for permanency in this game. what a lame excuse for a barb you are. so petty.
Reply Quote
10/16/2013 07:15 AMPosted by Gewalt
Lazy slobs that only play barb because they have a god-mode will go away, and I don't see a problem with that.

Bye OP!
Reply Quote
10/16/2013 07:36 AMPosted by Jt3z
lets just hope that they balance the difficulty properly cause without the AH i can only see the game getting more easy. they wont wana make the game hard when theyre taking away the ability to easily gear up through AH. theres so many that we dont know yet and well have to wait until beta to QQ, right now its pointless.
Its also means that they have to nerf everyother class out there especially the monk.

haha you obviously dont see how broken OP barb are. nerf monk? lol. only barb can pwn mp10 without any fear of dying, aka easy mode. idk why people are so blind.
Reply Quote
10/16/2013 07:39 AMPosted by kamVINCI
haha you obviously dont see how broken OP barb are. nerf monk? lol. only barb can pwn mp10 without any fear of dying, aka easy mode. idk why people are so blind
you obviously dont know what an OP monk is(Op anything at that lol). A godly geared monk run thru Mp 10 just as fast if you can gear him well.

I am also not talking about WOTB i have no problem with that nerf just i dont see how barbs can generate any fury without having to use a Might wep(Not even that good of a fury generator) or a shield.
Edited by Jt3z#1245 on 10/16/2013 7:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I think the Barbarian is too OP and needs nerfing. There is no challenge when playing the Barb.

The Demon hunter needed some buffing and most of her skills were buffed. The skills that were nerfed on the DH were needed. I never played my DH unless he had a bow. Now I can switch around to other weapons as needed.
Reply Quote
I think the Barbarian is too OP and needs nerfing. There is no challenge when playing the Barb.

The Demon hunter needed some buffing and most of her skills were buffed. The skills that were nerfed on the DH were needed. I never played my DH unless he had a bow. Now I can switch around to other weapons as needed.
I agree it needed a nerf but they are over nerfing it
Edited by Jt3z#1245 on 10/16/2013 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
sure, barb lovers will still play barb, but
I could see the NEW barb is not very fun to play, will probably suffer starve of fury.
and life on X spend was a monk thing, not really make sense on fury. just a rip off from monk.

let's hope paragon 2.0 will work out fine with these new skills. like lowering CD of WoTB to 15 seconds.
Reply Quote
10/16/2013 08:01 AMPosted by MaxiRAoK
lowering CD of WoTB to 15 seconds.
Haha not gonna happen. Although they lowered it to 60 sec which is decent just depends how much the new Diamonds give to CD

10/16/2013 08:01 AMPosted by MaxiRAoK
will probably suffer starve of fury.
Thats my main problem i have no problem with the WOTB nerf even the WW i can live with but with BR/Into the Fray gone and no alternatives the class is useless.(tried Mighty wep as a MH and it was crap)
Edited by Jt3z#1245 on 10/16/2013 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/16/2013 08:20 AMPosted by Jt3z
with BR/Into the Fray gone and no alternatives the class is useless.

so making fury generators useful to promote build diversity makes the class useless.

GOT IT. OP JUST WANTS GODMODE
Reply Quote
so making fury generators useful to promote build diversity makes the class useless.

GOT IT. OP JUST WANTS GODMODE
If you are only going to troll then just leave or go back to school and learn how to read.

10/16/2013 08:28 AMPosted by BlueSteel
You mean Barbs aren't blisteringly OP anymore? Stop the presses!
They are not only not Op anymore but are now the worst class out there. :)
Reply Quote
You aren't looking at the whole picture.

How is the barb ruined exactly?
- There's a shield passive that gives resource with each block.
- There's an item that gives 20% resource per health globe.
- There's an item that doubles the chance of health globe dropping.
- Barbs have passives that buff their resource and health globes.
- Barbs can reduce cooldowns significantly with paragon points and diamond in helm.
- Reduced cost of skills due to items like SoJ
- Monsters are being nerfed to compensate for Loot 2.0 change (Reflect damage for example)

Just looking at what's written on the skill is misleading. I'm confident that unlimited (or resonably unlimited) WW will be viable post patch because of the above. Unlimited WotB is gone for sure but you can easily reduce that cooldown significantly if you wanted to for elites.

You claim the barb and DH will be useless. Do you really think that's Blizzards goal here? Class balancing means that certain classes will be weaker and others stronger. DH got all of one nerf with about a dozen buffs. They are the most improved class post patch by a long shot.
Edited by babinro#1836 on 10/16/2013 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just took a look at the most recent datamined info and every single decent skill the barb used is gone. Figured they were gonna nerf the barb but damn they nerfed this fool into the ground, I dont even reconize this fool anymore. I really thought they would buff the Dh a lot but without Shadow power and LS this class is useless. Thank god i dont have to sell my barb gear because i can just transfer all of it over to the Crusader or i really would have been screwed.

http://www.diablo3.org/news/new-demon-hunter-changes#.Ul6VpVCsim4 DH: info

http://www.diablo3.org/news/new-barbarian-changes#.Ul6T6lCsim4 Barb info

They're basically getting rid of lifesteal % as a stat altogether. And tuning around that. Get over yourself.
Reply Quote

- Barbs can reduce cooldowns significantly with paragon points and emerald in helm.
- Monsters are being nerfed to compensate for Loot 2.0 change (Reflect damage for example)

Just looking at what's written on the skill is misleading. I'm confident that unlimited (or resonably unlimited) WW will be viable post patch because of the above. Unlimited WotB is gone for sure but you can easily reduce that cooldown significantly if you wanted to for elites.

You claim the barb and DH will be useless. Do you really think that's Blizzards goal here? Class balancing means that certain classes will be weaker and others stronger. DH got all of one nerf with about a dozen buffs. They are the most improved class post patch by a long shot.

good points, but I don't like RoS that class steals features from other classes

- There's a shield passive that gives resource with each block. -> probably crusader has something like that?
- There's an item that gives 20% resource per health globe. -> same as Witch Doctor
- There's an item that doubles the chance of health globe dropping. -> what do you mean by an item?
- Barbs have passives that buff their resource and health globes. - Witch Doctor
- Barbs can reduce cooldowns significantly with paragon points and emerald in helm. - this is for everyone
- Reduced cost of skills due to items like SoJ - SoJ? this if for everyone, and let's hope that ilvl 70 will break the 5 fury cap.
- Monsters are being nerfed to compensate for Loot 2.0 change (Reflect damage for example) - this is for everyone too
Reply Quote
Play the game as intended and quit crying.
Reply Quote

- Barbs can reduce cooldowns significantly with paragon points and diamond in helm.

That moment when a post is made by someone with intelligence.
Reply Quote
Blizzard has nerfed my desire to play D3 on pc into the ground.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]